MLB 2021-2 off season thread

southsider2k5

7 minutes ago, whitesoxwinner said:

He was right about the sox trying to trade madrigal and heuer for a bigger piece. Said we were pursuing Conforto on the Nov 15th (cant remember if there was reported interest already), floated kimbrel as a trade target before anyone else, had dane dunning and lance lynn first. Alluded to cesar and tepera before we knew. What is he obvioiusly making up? Genuinely curious no snark.

I wanna be tapped in like NSC lol

He had Dane Dunning being traded. Passan told him he could break the news since he had it first, but NSC never did because he had no idea they were getting Lynn. Passan ended up breaking the news. NSC didn't break the Lynn trade as you stated. 

NSC lists literally every player and a trade candidate or trade target, lol. He steals info from other sources as well. He hopes that suckers will look past the countless times he is wrong or all the shit he throws at the wall. It works apparently. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Fire 1

3 minutes ago, ron883 said:

He had Dane Dunning being traded. Passan told him he could break the news since he had it first, but NSC never did because he had no idea they were getting Lynn. Passan ended up breaking the news. NSC didn't break the Lynn trade as you stated. 

NSC lists literally every player and a trade candidate or trade target, lol. He steals info from other sources as well. He hopes that suckers will look past the countless times he is wrong or all the shit he throws at the wall. It works apparently. 

Ah so you don't actually have any reasons, it's just logical fallacies! 

Because he doesn't just list every player lmao

Steals info? what information has he "stolen"? Thats ludicrous. He doesn't even give that much info out

Edited by whitesoxwinner

13 minutes ago, whitesoxwinner said:

He was right about the sox trying to trade madrigal and heuer for a bigger piece. Said we were pursuing Conforto on the Nov 15th (cant remember if there was reported interest already), floated kimbrel as a trade target before anyone else, had dane dunning and lance lynn first. Alluded to cesar and tepera before we knew. What is he obvioiusly making up? Genuinely curious no snark.

Read Jimmy's tweets and posts here. He might be NSC biggest source. When NSC is accurate, Jimmy beats him out every time.

Edited by Dick Allen
  • Fire 1

14 minutes ago, whitesoxwinner said:

For a while I was certain Maloney was him, but after your adamant dishonest defense of him the past few days it's 1000% gotta be you. At this point you have just made up countless scenarios where he was "first" on something that is 100000% false. 

Good to have you around, Steve! Pull up a chair and stay a while. 

Edited by Look at Ray Ray Run

1 minute ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

For a while I was certain Maloney was him, but after your adamant dishonest defense of him the past few days it's 1000% gotta be you. At this point you have just made up countless scenarios where he was "first" on something that is categorically false. 

Good to have you around, Steve! Pull up a chair and stay a while. 

you did exactly what I said people would do, unironically. Wow you are a sheep

Edited by whitesoxwinner

8 minutes ago, ron883 said:

Quite a few people knew Dunning was getting traded that night, fyi

1 hour ago, South Side Hit Men said:

Only if it's from White Fence Farm.

p-White-Fence-Farm-Food_55_660x440.jpg

I almost barfed.  Ugh.  I hate this place.  It was a tradition in my wife's family.  I would always complain about it, then one night we learned everyone hated it.  And we haven't been back, and I couldn't be happier.  

Del Reys is like 10 minutes away and waaaaaay better.  At least in my opinion.  

3 minutes ago, turnin' two said:

I almost barfed.  Ugh.  I hate this place.  It was a tradition in my wife's family.  I would always complain about it, then one night we learned everyone hated it.  And we haven't been back, and I couldn't be happier.  

Del Reys is like 10 minutes away and waaaaaay better.  At least in my opinion.  

I did love the apple fritters when I was a kid from WFF but I tried them again and as adult and wondered what I was thinking.  Sounds like Del Reys is a good place to check out when we don't wanna cook...thanks for the tip.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Kyyle23 said:

That really doesn't sound like something Stroman would want to do, I really thought he wanted to be on a contender right now,  not a might-be contender if everything goes right

The Rickets are pretty much the reincarnation of Cohen, just a bit quieter about it publicly.

November 15th at 7 A.M: NSC tweets that the sox are interested in conforto. At 1 p.m. the same day, jimmy says they are interested on soxtalk. They are the first two to specifically name conforto. He had kimbrel (or mancini) as a trade target and the same package that he proposed l in a twitter poll. It was also the same one he had offered for burnes and was the first to specifically mention burnes. Although  Jimmy was the first to mention brewers as a trading partner for a pitcher. This is no offense meant for jimmy at all, I trust him at RaBBit the most. DA wanted me to go back through it and I did because I was open about NSC being a fake, but it's only confirmed to me he does have some semblance of sources. Weirdly it seems they do seem to release information at or around the same time, and they're tidbits that feed off each other and both of them have been "first". They follow each other on twitter along with raBBit. I think they hear the same things. Idk if it's possible for me to change anybody's minds on NSC at all so this seems fruitless lol

41 minutes ago, Dick Allen said:

Read Jimmy's tweets and posts here. He might be NSC biggest source. When NSC is accurate, Jimmy beats him out every time.

8 minutes ago, whitesoxwinner said:

November 15th at 7 A.M: NSC tweets that the sox are interested in conforto. At 1 p.m. the same day, jimmy says they are interested on soxtalk. They are the first two to specifically name conforto. He had kimbrel (or mancini) as a trade target and the same package that he proposed l in a twitter poll. It was also the same one he had offered for burnes and was the first to specifically mention burnes. Although  Jimmy was the first to mention brewers as a trading partner for a pitcher. This is no offense meant for jimmy at all, I trust him at RaBBit the most. DA wanted me to go back through it and I did because I was open about NSC being a fake, but it's only confirmed to me he does have some semblance of sources. Weirdly it seems they do seem to release information at or around the same time, and they're tidbits that feed off each other and both of them have been "first". They follow each other on twitter along with raBBit. I think they hear the same things. Idk if it's possible for me to change anybody's minds on NSC at all so this seems fruitless lol

The Burnes trade didn't happen, plus he threw out several more names.  He also said in his tweet it was Burnes/Gonzalez. then he said the or was Trevor Cahill. He or maybe you are a fake insider. 

If his "sources" know the Phillies are clearly in the lead for Kimbrel, how doesn't he know Graveman is about to sign?

Edited by Dick Allen

1 hour ago, Harry Chappas said:

Remember when White Fence Farm in Colorado closed and people (i.e. me) were ready to cry because we thought it was the one off I-55.   Damn that Twitter. 

Wow, never thought I would see this mentioned on SoxTalk.  I knew those guys who ran it.  Quite a story.