Playoff game parking question

bmags

I got an email today saying all playoff games require prepaid passes (honestly smart considering their issues this year), but my question is I bought it then got an email from Parkwhiz saying they created my account and then to set a password. 

but then it says I need to set an account for my password. Did this work for anyone?

1 hour ago, bmags said:

I got an email today saying all playoff games require prepaid passes (honestly smart considering their issues this year), but my question is I bought it then got an email from Parkwhiz saying they created my account and then to set a password. 

but then it says I need to set an account for my password. Did this work for anyone?

Damn. Can we just buy parking passes on the website? If no one has an answer, I’ll look into it myself tomorrow.

3 minutes ago, manbearpuig said:

Damn. Can we just buy parking passes on the website? If no one has an answer, I’ll look into it myself tomorrow.

It was through the site, but I think it’s being handled by this other company? I have bought passes before and have never seen parking whizz (or I don’t remember)

1 hour ago, bmags said:

I already had Park Whiz for downtown parking as you get discounts off of most list prices.  It's worth it to have it.

57 minutes ago, manbearpuig said:

You contacted Park Whiz support?

Yeah. 

so to be clear:

Emailed from white sox 

Bought from white sox

Emailed confirmation from parkwhiz (didn’t work)

contacted park whiz and was able to get into account and the pass was loaded

I have questions about the parking situation as well. I have tickets to ALCS home games 2 and 3 and when I try to book parking it has the date of game 2 as October 16th. Couldn't this date change depending on who the Sox face in the ALCS? Do I just ignore this date and book anyway? 

Thanks! 

2 minutes ago, SoxPhan7 said:

I have questions about the parking situation as well. I have tickets to ALCS home games 2 and 3 and when I try to book parking it has the date of game 2 as October 16th. Couldn't this date change depending on who the Sox face in the ALCS? Do I just ignore this date and book anyway? 

Thanks! 

Yeah just ignore it, it also had a start time of 2:30 on all games

17 minutes ago, 35thstreetswarm said:

Here's all you need to know about playoff parking (and Sox parking in general):  don't park in the lots like a sucka

Why? It makes life so much easier. Trying to find parking near the park is nearly impossible for playoff games unless you get there 5 hours ahead of time.

12 minutes ago, Dick Allen said:

Go a couple hours early, go to Shinnicks or another bar and ask them for a parking pass, and park on the street. Save some cash and watch the end of the Bears game atthe bar. Drink cheaper beer. I probably just saved you $75.

Even so, parking around Shinnicks has been insane the last couple months. With the playoff game, who knows. I don't know if police/parking enforcement will be out but it may be impossible to get a spot 2-3 blocks from the bar.