Game 2 MLB Network

KrankinSox

21 minutes ago, 35thstreetswarm said:

This is an absolute joke.  Really feel for those who can't watch.  No local fan should be shut out of a playoff game.   

I don't know why any fan is shut out of watching playoff baseball.  I subscribe to MLB.TV and HULU and I get only the Sunday game here in Michigan.  Not a happy camper.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, vandy125 said:

Hulu has never had the MLB Network (at least in the few years I've had it).  I wouldn't expect them to suddenly be able to make it available.

If you have a TV that can access HULU you should be able to download the MLB app and get the free trial on the app.

If you regularly watch TV you pretty much have to pay XFinity service + XFinity cable TV, or have Dish satellite service, or add a streaming app to a dedicated internet line. HULU plus LiveTV  ($65/month)  includes FS1 and FS2 and you can play the games live on your phone or stream them to any smart TV.  Some people are hesitant to add a streaming services until they have deleted cable TV from their cable service to save a few bucks on that.

I like Hulu plus live TV but I think it should be less expensive. I think I am paying for a lot of content that I do not ever use and that I do now want to contribute to.

26 minutes ago, wegner said:

I've got FS1 so will be able to catch 1 & 3.

Working for game 2 so I will have to rely on checking in on the GameThread...I'm sure I'll have no problem figuring out who's leading.

You'll see a whole page of "take him out" or "FUCK" and the Sox will be leading 5-1. 

• Haha 3