NLDS- Braves/Brewers

flavum

Joc Pederson 3 for 3 in the series, 2 HRs, 4 RBIs. Braves up 3-0, after the Brewers failed to take advantage of a rally the top half of the 5th.

Counsel will be questioned for pulling Peralta after 4 IP, 57 pitchers, for Dan Vogelbach, a three outcomes type. Houser, who pitched well in Game 1, has been shelled since coming in.

Atlanta was probably a lot better than their record since their run differential was actually really good. They were probably more like a 95 win team than an 88 win team. Their pitching got hot at the right time late in the season and their deadline moves actually worked out. They did all of this without Ronald Acuna. 

The only series I didn't want to go five looks like it will (Los Angeles). Milwaukee was the last team I actually liked which remained alive. 

I don't like any of the four remaining teams if Los Angeles advances. Still hate Boston the most of the remaining teams.

Edited by South Side Hit Men