ALDS Game 1- White Sox/Astros, 3:07 GAME THREAD

flavum

6 minutes ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

Home field may be really important in this series, but the Sox leader didn't think it was and didn't push for it. Why? I have no idea. But the TLR defenders will tell you that he knows what he was doing and how to get ready for the playoffs.

Agree wholeheartedly.  The shame was that we were so close to winning HFA, less than a Handful of games, far less than the number of games we punted.  The proof is in the pudding, so will see after this series if TLR and his defenders were right or not.

• Love 1

4 minutes ago, HOFHurt35 said:

AJ makes A-Rod sound like Steve Stone good.

What  a brutal listen. 

he comes across as partly douchebag partly a guy who left town on bad terms and is getting his digs in, I can't be the only person who hears this?

• Haha 1

Just now, South Side Hit Men said:

Why do people need announcers when they watch TV? I usually play music at home, now at a brewery with music on and no game sound. People more worked up about AJ than the actual game.

I barely pay attention to 90% of what they’re saying.

kind of like gamethreads

2 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Why?  He’s been awesome against RHP as a rookie.

I agree with you. But guys are going to get hurt and underperform next season. We saw how crucial depth was this season.

Sheets will still get a ton of playing time next year even if he isn't handed a starting spot on Opening Day next year.

This better not turn into the A’s series from last year. Why the fuck are they just hitting for quick outs? Take some fucking pitches and take a chance with their pen since they are making McCullers look like Cy Young.

They definitely need to solidify right field  next year.

1 minute ago, South Side Hit Men said:

Why do people need announcers when they watch TV? I usually play music at home, now at a brewery with music on and no game sound. People more worked up about AJ than the actual game.

Outstanding choice with how this one is going