ALDS Game 1- White Sox/Astros, 3:07 GAME THREAD

flavum

Just now, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

Crochet out there looking filthy. Would be nice to get a couple runs in the 8th and 9th just to let some air out of the balloon.

6 outs left...let's get 6, maybe 7.  If we were to come back in this one, it would be a backbreaker to the Astros.

I know Crede is with me on this one.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, maxjusttyped said:

I don't see how this team will be able to lift the ball against Framber tomorrow. Hopefully he at least walks the yard, but on paper that doesn't look like a good matchup for this lineup

Should i just tip my cap now….or wait?

Just now, StrangeSox said:

Tlr always three steps ahead

tigers broadcast said TLR has run circles around other managers late in games this year fwiw, idk what he was talking about specifically other than bullpen usage in the 6th and getting mgrs to waste bench ABs

31 minutes ago, Harold's Leg Lift said:

He's not burned and he gets the playoff jitters out of the way.

I'd be shocked if he's available tomorrow barring an emergency situation. And now all of Houston's best bats have a fresh look against him.

i don't understand this usage of Crochet at all.

• Like 1

Just now, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

Hey at least Lance can come back on short rest now 😂

I know you’re kidding but I don’t think he should see another game this series lol TLR might be dumb enough to throw him in a game 5 tho 

Just now, TheTruth05 said:

I know you’re kidding but I don’t think he should see another game this series lol TLR might be dumb enough to throw him in a game 5 tho 

If this series goes 5, Lynn may pitch twice but it won't be in game 5. Game 5 is Gio's game.

Let's just all hope that Carlos is good to go. If he is, and he's out there dealing, there may not be anything to worry about when it comes to seeing Lynn twice.