ALDS Game 2 - Chicago @ Houston - 1:07pm CDT

Heads22

Don't wanna start anything, just wanna say Twitter is exploding. I guess Kaat said something that might be racist earlier in the game during a Moncada at bat. Don't be surprised if he's done for the rest of the series. Don't wanna go there so just do a Twitter check on Kaat.

Just now, Chicago White Sox said:

How you filling five innings right now?  I’d try to get one more out of Lucas, but pull him at the first sign of trouble.

Me too. But you can definitely get through 5 innings with Tepera, Bummer, Kimbrel, and Liam. 

Just now, greg775 said:

Don't wanna start anything, just wanna say Twitter is exploding. I guess Kaat said something that might be racist earlier in the game during a Moncada at bat. Don't be surprised if he's done for the rest of the series. Don't wanna go there so just do a Twitter check on Kaat.

Kaat basically said he'd like to see Moncada as a slave. So yeah it's a big deal.

1 minute ago, greg775 said:

I think what he was trying to say was give me a field where I could grow Moncada's but the execution was uhhhhhhhh not good

Edited by mqr