ALDS Game 2 - Chicago @ Houston - 1:07pm CDT

Heads22

Just now, Soxbadger said:

Ā 

Yeah with a fastball coming SS should have been more up the middle. 2 DP balls have resulted in runs today.

Yep, just from our point of view on tv those grounders should've been DPs

Just now, RudyLawRules said:

Crochet threw 24 pitches and was mediocre. Wtf is TLR thinking when Bummer was fresh? Too cute.

Honestly I could see Bummer doing the same thing.Ā  That's how he's been this season.Ā  It's the 5th and TLR isn't going to go to Bummer until at least the 6th, probably not until the 7th no matter what.

Just now, Chicago White Sox said:

No idea what La Russa is thinking. Ā Just said that we have five guys who are more high leverage and he chooses the guy he used yesterday who has a poor track record in back to back performances.

Can't use certain guys if its not the "right"Ā inning. Ā Rinse & Repeat.

• Like 1

Just now, Chicago White Sox said:

No idea what La Russa is thinking. Ā Just said that we have five guys who are more high leverage and he chooses the guy he used yesterday who has a poor track record in back to back performances.

He seems like a manager who liked to save his bullets but you just can't go down 2-0 in a 5 game series. Have to treat this game like it's do or die. Win today and I'll take my chances at home with whoever is left in the pen.

3 minutes ago, southsideirish71 said:

Try to tell TLR that you can use your closer outside of the 9th with a lead.Ā Ā 

Yeah. With a 2nd closer in Kimbrel that should give you to confidence to use Hendriks wherever you want (including the 9th).

Edited by Buehrle>Wood

1 minute ago, fathom said:

Velocity literally down 5 mph from last year. Ā So ridiculousĀ 

He should have been in the minors stretching out his innings.Ā  Not wasting more controlled years in the bullpen.Ā  The org has handled it awful.