ALDS Game 2 - Chicago @ Houston - 1:07pm CDT

Heads22

Just now, YourWhatHurts said:

KW thought that Kimbrel was the best guy to go after also.  Getting rid of Hahn accomplishes nothing.  Hahn is merely a stooge. 

Difference is KW will get no heat, but he was involved just as much as Hehn

1 minute ago, Paulie4Pres said:

Kimbrel is a fucking joke.

TLR is a fucking joke.

The bad decisions all the TLR fanboys were excusing all season happen in game two of the ALDS, and pretty much cost the Sox the game. Taking Engel out was epic stupidity.

Fire the entire team into the sun except Katz.

1 minute ago, Soxbadger said:

It never made any sense, but its what happens when GMs get too cute.

The joke is anyone thinking Hahn has any idea how to build a title contender. Never seen someone so bad at scouting major league talent 

• Thanks 2

Not only did we not hit like we can this series, in the one game where the bullpen and the manager matter they both implode. TLR needs to go. We've been playing with a hand tied behind our back all season. At least Ricky fucking won a game in the playoffs last year. 

• Fire 1

Just now, Soxbadger said:

It never made any sense, but its what happens when GMs get too cute.

He felt like the fans here who panicked and thought Sox needed to make a massive move so he was like oh let me give up all these peeps to get a closer cause it’s all I got. 

Was totally unnecessary. Don’t get me wrong I wouldn’t have made any trade other than what they had already done at that point so people would be ripping me for other reasons but I would be like it’s all good cause I got money and flexibility to go after someone else in off-season. 

DFA Leury after the game!!!!!!!!

I said early in the season that TLR would play him as a starter in the playoffs if he were on the team and you all laughed and said it would never happen.  Well it just ended our chances in the series.  But let's do it again next season lmao.  

Just now, Chicago White Sox said:

And while Tony deserves a ton of blame for today, so does this bullpen.  What an embarrassing collapse, especially from Kimbrel.  We had a 4-2 lead before they came in and now we’re down fives.  Lucas is partly responsible for that, but a fucking joke.

every move tony made failed... and yes the pitchers also failed.

• Like 1

Just now, Moncada said:

DFA Leury after the game!!!!!!!!

I said early in the season that TLR would play him as a starter in the playoffs if he were on the team and you all laughed and said it would never happen.  Well it just ended our chances in the series.  But let's do it again next season lmao.  

The problem wasn't using him as a starter because he really is the best we have available. The problem is that he's the best available.