Heads22

ALDS Game 2 - Chicago @ Houston - 1:07pm CDT

Don't wanna start anything, just wanna say Twitter is exploding. I guess Kaat said something that might be racist earlier in the game during a Moncada at bat. Don't be surprised if he's done for the rest of the series. Don't wanna go there so just do a Twitter check on Kaat.

You gotta pull Lucas at the first sign of trouble. Bullpen should be up and ready.

• Like 1

Ok Lucas, ace time. Shut them down here and get your guys back up to the plate to put them away! 

Just now, Chicago White Sox said:

How you filling five innings right now?  I’d try to get one more out of Lucas, but pull him at the first sign of trouble.

Me too. But you can definitely get through 5 innings with Tepera, Bummer, Kimbrel, and Liam. 

Just now, chitownsportsfan said:

she deleted her tweet, lmao. our society is fucking stupid. 

I’m sure Dicaro will say she was bullied by white males

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fire 1

Just now, greg775 said:

Don't wanna start anything, just wanna say Twitter is exploding. I guess Kaat said something that might be racist earlier in the game during a Moncada at bat. Don't be surprised if he's done for the rest of the series. Don't wanna go there so just do a Twitter check on Kaat.

Kaat basically said he'd like to see Moncada as a slave. So yeah it's a big deal.

Just now, Chicago White Sox said:

How you filling five innings right now?  I’d try to get one more out of Lucas, but pull him at the first sign of trouble.

I think I feel that way but the win is so important that might not be a terrible time to use Kopech.

1 minute ago, YourWhatHurts said:

Let's get him right heading back to Chicago.

Time for Moccachino (sp?) to work his magic.

Menechino?

1 minute ago, chitownsportsfan said:

Who has the screenshot?

3 minutes ago, chw42 said:

I'm honestly not sure why Dusty took Valdez out. Garcia has been ass with Houston.

Sox were hitting him hard. 2 outs were crushed. He could have been pulled a batter earlier. 

1 minute ago, Tnetennba said:

Ok boys, there's your lead.  Lock this down.

That's the reason we got the bullpen we got, for these kind of games, they now need to execute 

Just now, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

I think I feel that way but the win is so important that might not be a terrible time to use Kopech.

no, no reason to panic. just let Gio do what he's been doing.

1 minute ago, greg775 said:

I think what he was trying to say was give me a field where I could grow Moncada's but the execution was uhhhhhhhh not good

Edited by mqr

1 minute ago, chw42 said:

You gotta pull Lucas at the first sign of trouble. Bullpen should be up and ready.

I need a shot of the bullpen right about now.

2 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

What did she say?

3 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

Winston Salem sold a bunch of stuff last off season for way less than they went for when sold by the Sox. Picked up Robert, Yoan, and Eloy

That’s pretty awesome!

1 minute ago, chitownsportsfan said:

She probably offended like 3 people with a sum total of 1.6 million twitter followers and therefore must re-contemplate the entire purpose and reason of/for her existance.