ALDS Game 2 - Chicago @ Houston - 1:07pm CDT

Heads22

Just now, southsider2k5 said:

This was supposed to be what we brought Tony LaRussa here for, and everything about these first two games he has failed at.  I would have still rather had Ricky than this show.

TLR was an epic epic fail.. but we knew that right when it was reported.

1 minute ago, southsider2k5 said:

This was supposed to be what we brought Tony LaRussa here for, and everything about these first two games he has failed at.  I would have still rather had Ricky than this show.

If the Sox lose this series (which let's be honest...they probably will) there is zero reason to bring TLR back. Zero.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, fathom said:

The joke is anyone thinking Hahn has any idea how to build a title contender. Never seen someone so bad at scouting major league talent 

1 minute ago, Chisoxfn said:

He felt like the fans here who panicked and thought Sox needed to make a massive move so he was like oh let me give up all these peeps to get a closer cause it’s all I got. 

Was totally unnecessary. Don’t get me wrong I wouldn’t have made any trade other than what they had already done at that point so people would be ripping me for other reasons but I would be like it’s all good cause I got money and flexibility to go after someone else in off-season. 

The best trades are sometimes the ones you never make. 

The Sox would be in a way better position next year if they had just done nothing.