ALDS Game 2 - Chicago @ Houston - 1:07pm CDT

Heads22

Just now, Soxfest said:

Both Sox trade acquisitions were worst in baseball numbers wise after trade,

Only Tepera was a good trade and he didn't even pitch that much for us. 2 of 3 moves by Hahn at the deadline cost us this game.

9 minutes ago, Quin said:

I am now on the same bandwagon as @Look at Ray Ray Run.

I wanted nothing more than craig to dominate. 

Trade deadline was a disaster. Larussa was a disaster. Larussa just has no idea what he's doing. Been horrendous with defensive positioning. Some reason moves leury to rf to get cesar an at bat lol. Has Hamilton on the roster. And the worst fucking thing by far is he's saving Michael kopech for a game that isn't even going to be played. Kopech should have came in instead of crochet and we literally probably win the game. He goes 2-3. 

I guess at least kopech will be rested next year. 

And poor bummer. What shit luck he's had all year on balls in play is because his dinosaur manager has no idea what he's doing.

• Thanks 1

Just now, RudyLawRules said:

We obviously have issues to address. RF and 2B for starters. Hopefully we spend $$$ this off-season for starting caliber players. Shame on the front office for rolling with Leury and Engel to start in a post season game.  I hate the AssTros but they are better than us and better managed.  The question is, will TLR be back? 🤔

You know, it's crazy, we had a 2nd basemen for the future.  Though I'm trying to forget what happened to him.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, WhiteSoxFan1993 said:

I just want to say most of the people complaining about having Engel's bat in the lineup are the same people complaining that he got pinch hit for.

Pinch hitting for him is fine, but not in the situation in which it was.  And it bit them big time.

1 minute ago, RudyLawRules said:

We obviously have issues to address. RF and 2B for starters. Hopefully we spend $$$ this off-season for starting caliber players. Shame on the front office for rolling with Leury and Engel to start in a post season game.  I hate the AssTros but they are better than us and better managed.  The question is, will TLR be back? 🤔

money being spent wasn't the problem, look at the payroll and look where all the money is wrapped up at, guys who you can't rely on other than Hendriks (fuck Moncada btw, awful extension)

1 minute ago, reiks12 said:

Its ok guys we get to beat up on the central next year. First division win since 2008! Woooo!!!

Won't happen imo.

Cleveland  will be really really good if SP healthy 

KC will be good. 

Minny will be better offensively 

Detroit probably only bad team 

3 minutes ago, hankchifan said:

RF defense has been Sox Achilles Heel all season with Goodwin, Leury, Vaughn, Sheets.  Instead of getting a good RF at trade deadline we trade for another expensive reliever who has been a bust.  Hope TLR retires after this season and Hahn gets an early retirement package.  We cannot waste another season in this window..

Don't forget Jimenez's role in all this. Not so many smiles and laughing right now.  He really needs to work on his game and his physical conditioning.