ALDS Game 2 - Chicago @ Houston - 1:07pm CDT

Heads22

2 minutes ago, GradMc said:

Hinch wasting away in Detroit. 

Reinsdorf screwed up BIGLY 

After watching what he did with Detroit this year and knowing that we get the dinosaur, I'm not exactly thrilled that we're stuck with TLR because Jerry felt bad.

6 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

Nothing about what has happened today changes because we had home field advatage.

Anyone who thinks the main reason we are down 2-0 in this series is because we didn't have HFA should stop watching baseball.

• Like 1

Just now, Quin said:

After watching what he did with Detroit this year and knowing that we get the dinosaur, I'm not exactly thrilled that we're stuck with TLR because Jerry felt bad.

Wait til they spend a fortune this offseason.  Tigers gonna be tough in a few years.

Just now, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

Kopech should have started the 5th. 

Regardless every button the manager pushed was precisely the wrong one.  Can't get away with that against good to great teams on the road in the postseason.  You also have a hard time winning without an ace pitcher who can completely shut down the other team...

Just now, chw42 said:

TA hitting a lot like he did against the A's in the playoffs last year. TA, Abreu, and Robert have showed up this series and yet we have 5 runs. 

Bottom of the lineup has been atrocious.

Just now, RG23SoxFan said:

Anyone who thinks the main reason we are down 2-0 in this series is because we didn't have HFA should stop watching baseball.

It’s one of like 7 LaRussa decisions all of which have been terrible, that one was just obvious in July. We knew in May he would make an infuriating bullpen decision in the playoffs that was key in a loss, we just didn’t know what it would be. We knew in July this would backfire.

• Like 1

People have been pointing out the lack of shifting by the White Sox all season long. Turns out, defensive shifts are important. Turns out, not shifting properly can cost you runs. And wins.

I really hope TLR gets his stupid drunken ass arrested for drunk driving again after this season, and the Sox are forced to can him. Because my biggest fear is that this piece of shit sabotages this team for the next few years. There's zero chance Reinsdorf allows him to be fired.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, 2Deep said:

This sucks!

I'm just so disappointed that we take a 4-2 lead and our ace walks the next 2 of 3 in next inning 

Yup, that part is the most disappointing, dunno why Lucas nibbled in that inning 

1 minute ago, SonofaRoache said:

Many of us said we should have fought for that 2 seed. Of course this is what happens when you punt HFA and take the last month and a half off to over rest. But that rest sure is helping. 

Atleast everyone is contributing to this mess. Offense yesterday, starting pitching both games, bullpen today, defense today.       Maybe we can use the “let’s build momentum into Chicago” line with a few useless 9th inning hits

3 minutes ago, JoshPR said:

Dude I hear you. So greatfull for 05. When I went to Chicago about 4 years ago I went to a cementary in Elgin to my grandparents grave. Saw the most awesome headstone about 05. I cried for an hour

My Mom loved the Sox but died in Feb. 2005 and never saw a White Sox World Championship. We did go to the 2nd game of the 1959 World Series with my favotite uncle.

• Love 4