ALDS Game 2 - Chicago @ Houston - 1:07pm CDT

Heads22

1 minute ago, WhiteSoxFan1993 said:

The reasons the Sox are down 2-0 in this series are:

There are too many hitters while, each individually are good, collectively don't hit right-handed pitching well enough and hit too many ground balls.

Not strong defensively

Pitchers walked too many guys

You can't ignore how every managerial decision has bit them in the ass.

• Like 2

Just now, Balta1701 said:

The “seeing eye hits” are all on one side because the manager believes shifting guys into the way of those hits is a bad thing.

I put bad shifting, but some of that was just luck, too.

3 minutes ago, YourWhatHurts said:

I hate being hamstrung by the very top of the organization.  I have felt this way ever since I was old enough to understand how baseball teams worked.

The Sox should have dominated this divison since 1990.  Instead it's been CLE and MIN, and DET have been the big spenders.  Sox have one title.  What a fucking joke.

Don't forget KC, they won a World Series with Ned Yost 7 years ago.

• Like 1

Just now, WhiteSoxFan1993 said:

The reasons the Sox are down 2-0 in this series are:

There are too many hitters while, each individually are good, collectively don't hit right-handed pitching well enough and hit too many ground balls.

Not strong defensively

Pitchers walked too many guys

Yes, definitely.  This idea that HFA is costing them is comical...team that needs home field to succeed= team not good enough

1 minute ago, South Side Hit Men said:

I ran a poll in October, and 91% here either wanted AJ Hinch or someone else, 9% wanted La Russa.

And most of the 9% were old crusty types.  "I WONT HAVE NO CHEATER ON MY TEAM",  "TLR FORGOT MORe ABOUT BASEBALL THAN THEY EVAH WILL KNOW"

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Just now, Chick Mercedes said:

This organization has got to stop trading everyone away all the time and going all in at the deadline . So desperate and impatient. Jist keep everyone and load up. Why is that so hard.

Just say you think Madrigal would be the difference.  God knows that’s what you said yesterday 

Just now, RG23SoxFan said:

Yes, definitely.  This idea that HFA is costing them is comical...team that needs home field to succeed= team not good enough

I for one like having the last ABs more than the other team.  Especially in a short series.  But then again you do you. 

Abreu was trash in the postseason last year, and he can't do better than that?  He's the lead guy at the forefront of our giant 1B/DH monster. Time to go kick the can down the road Jose.  Yeah it sucks, yeah the biz is brutal, see ya later.  If the Sox can go from Frank to Thome they can let Abreu go.  See ya.  Thanks for all of the highlights during losing seasons but see ya.