Game 3 starter will be either Cease or Rodon

southsider2k5

I don't even know who I prefer at this juncture.  Let's get through today first.  Hopefully with a W.  Results vary from a pretty damn good position, to on life support.  I like the former.  

Edited by ChiSox59
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Chick Mercedes said:

going with Rodon is assininine. Read the situation guys. In an elimination game, Lets start the biggest  question mark we have left why don’t we

Yes, chose with your brain, not your heart. Unless Carlos was faking it throwing 91, you are just asking for trouble. This isn’t the Tigers or the Indians or Royals,

26 minutes ago, Colome's Hat said:

Am I the only one who wants a a 10 day rested Rodon?

I’d rather have Cease get the postseason experience at this point. They have 1 foot out the door might as well get the young guys some postseason experience. If they win they can still run Rodon out there Monday 

4 minutes ago, TheTruth05 said:

I’d rather have Cease get the postseason experience at this point. They have 1 foot out the door might as well get the young guys some postseason experience. If they win they can still run Rodon out there Monday 

I don't agree they have one foot out the door.  It doesn't look good but this team slaps at home.