ALDS Game 3 - HOU @ CWS - 7:07pm CDT

Just now, South Sider said:

God damn we hit balls hard and guys catch them and every ball Houston hits finds the gap or a hole. They're not better, they're just fucking luckier right now. 

The walks killed us more than anything.

Just now, Soxfest said:

Cease is a nibbler and has been whole career so far. He could not be trusted to start a playoff game, Dallas being worthless really handcuffed the rotation.

Same with Carlos' arm falling off.

Rotation was designed with Cease being your fifth starter, not your third. He'll be in the rotation next year where we'll get to hear people b**** about an above league average starter again

Just now, South Sider said:

God damn we hit balls hard and guys catch them and every ball Houston hits finds the gap or a hole. They're not better, they're just fucking luckier right now. 

And anyone with any kind of knowledge will tell you, the teams that win the World Series have luck on their side.

Just now, Tony said:

I suppose the good news, although I won’t hold my breath….they can’t just come back with the same 23-24 guys next year. It won’t be good enough. 

You would think, but with a baked in injury excuse I wouldn’t hold my breath either. 

Just now, fathom said:

They’re so much better in every aspect 

Disagree, Sox pitching didnt realize that the Astros are looking for walks. All they had to do was throw strikes the last 2 games.

Its really just frustrating because Sox do the opposite on offense and get over aggressive bailing the other oitcher out.

2 minutes ago, BrittBurnsFan said:

Just not fun...that is what sucks most!  The place was rocking after 1!  And then Cease comes out and can't throw a strike!  UGH!

In fairness, he struck the lead off hitter out but Hallion is terrible and didn’t give him the call. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, wegner said:

Got in trouble for yelling bat drop on that one....cat was on wife's legs and dug in her claws when I yelled.....oops

My dog has sequestered himself in his crate where he feels safe 😆