ALDS Game 3 - HOU @ CWS - 7:07pm CDT

Just now, South Side Hit Men said:

I'm listening to the game, but had no issue with him putting Kopech in when he did. You gotta try to salvage three or four innings if at all possible, be in a position to win today and tomorrow before a day off.

Fuck that, you survive today and then figure it out tomorrow. 

• Like 2

Just now, South Side Hit Men said:

I'm listening to the game, but had no issue with him putting Kopech in when he did. You gotta try to salvage three or four innings if at all possible, be in a position to win today and tomorrow before a day off.

AJ was questioning what Katz said about Kopech can go 5 innings...if that is the case he should have been next man in after Giolito Friday! 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, South Side Hit Men said:

Not convinced Kopech will hold them scoreless if he gets behind in counts, either.

Just now, caulfield12 said:

Not convinced Kopech will hold them scoreless if he gets behind in counts, either.

No one will. You can't fall behind regularly force yourself into fastball counts against a great fastball hitting team in the postseason.