ALDS Game 3 - HOU @ CWS - 7:07pm CDT

Just now, BrittBurnsFan said:

AJ was questioning what Katz said about Kopech can go 5 innings...if that is the case he should have been next man in after Giolito Friday! 

Don't think he could or even should go five. He should have started the 5th in Game two, three gets them to Hendriks for 8th and 9th, or Tepera if needed.

I was only talking about today. I think they did what they could, Cease just crapped the bed in the second.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Soxfest said:

Growing tired of 90% of his comments anti Sox

He has no obligation to take it easy on the Sox.  There have been many poor choices by TLR, and this team’s lackluster play in September has followed them right into the playoffs…even though we were ensured that wouldn’t happen.

• Thanks 1
  • Fire 1

Just now, Heads22 said:

I have Hernandez steal because we can only hit singles, and if he gets thrown out thats fine because our only competent hitters will lead off the third with 0 outs

Now they just look flat as driving through Nebraska or Kansas.  Initial burst of energy has quickly dissipated.

1 minute ago, South Side Hit Men said:

Don't think he could or even should go five. He should have started the 5th in Game two, three gets them to Hendriks for 8th and 9th, or Tepera if needed.

I was only talking about today. I think they did what they could, Cease just crapped the bed in the second.

Agree...though he was responding to what Katz said in those dumb mid-game interviews!  

• Thanks 1

Just now, South Side Hit Men said:

Here we are again, asking pitchers to do something they haven't done...not surprised, though.  Just disappointed.

• Thanks 1