ALDS Game 3 - HOU @ CWS - 7:07pm CDT

1 minute ago, The Mighty Mite said:

The way the Sox played in the second half, no one should be surprised by this for shit performance in this series.

There was no switch.  Everyone one of us raising the alarm about  how they were playing ended up proven right.  And it sucks. 

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, SpringfieldFan said:

Is Houston this good are the Sox this bad? How would either fare against TB  or BOS later?

Houston is a very good team but the White Sox are completely unprepared mentally and physically for this series and Houston is taking full advantage of it. 

• Like 2

This season has been so bizarre I don't even know what to say. The team has shown big time flaws yet every day you'd look at mlb.com and we were up 10 in the standings. It's not over yet but team is continuing to look totally overmatched against the elite teams it plays. 

For the record I haven't given up but you have to admit this season has been very unusual

1 minute ago, Chicago White Sox said:

He obviously won’t.  The real question is does Jerry open up the wallet and fill out our holes with legit talent or will Hahn be forced to add more Adam Eaton’s?

Jerry gave him tons of money this season, he spent it on Eaton, Kimbrel, Hendriks (only used down 9-4), Hernandez and extending Lynn (no stamina).

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Soxfest said:

This team sleepwalked from ASB on and Jason B saying how they played would have no bearing on the playoffs was BS

You could tell Stone didn't feel quite the same. He would always say how they were a "good" team, but didn't go too far with the praise given how mediocre they were post all-star break. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Heads22 said:

The offense has actually been far more disappointing than the pitching in my eyes

The pitching is more to me, we saw this struggling offense for awhile.

4 minutes ago, The Mighty Mite said:

The way the Sox played in the second half, no one should be surprised by this for shit performance in this series.

Seriously, this was the most obvious outcome of any playoff series lol.

"Just wait for the playoffs bro! Kimbrel'll turn it on!!!!"

• Like 1