ALDS Game 3 - HOU @ CWS - 7:07pm CDT

Just now, wegner said:

Wainwright with a shoutout to the great food at our ballpark....he's awesome.

Well, through the first three games, the announcers have been as good or as bad as the score on the Scoreboard.

There were 4-5 pages today blasting AJ and Wainwright earlier.

Criticism was valid for Game 2, between the racist comment, civil war and other octogenarian nonsense. Wainwright and AJ are still young, that is what baseball needs, not 82 year olds babbling about 40 acres 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Just now, chw42 said:

We really needed to score more in the 4th.

One more would have been nice but I seriously hope the Astros take their foot off the gas realizing they’re up 2-1 and they have a game at 2 tomorrow so why go balls to the wall until 1am burning your arms tonight. 

7 minutes ago, T R U said:

I don’t burn hendriks unless I have to, hopefully we score some more and don’t need him. With Rodon going tomorrow we’re going to need some arms. 

It is never over until it’s over.  We must win tonight so we can’t hold anybody back, including Hendriks.

Just now, hankchifan said:

It is never over until it’s over.  We must win tonight so we can’t hold anybody back, including Hendriks.

Sure but if you don’t need to throw hendriks 2 innings tonight, you dont

1 minute ago, hankchifan said:

I'd be ok with following the "Save" rule. If it's a save situation, Hendriks can go. If this is a 4+ run lead, then you can hold him until a runner or two get on.