ALDS Game 3 - HOU @ CWS - 7:07pm CDT

Just now, Backwash07 said:

If this storm comes tomorrow, do you guys think rain out is advantage for either team? 

The Astros burned through a lot of their pitching today and the White Sox will be riding a high after today. I think a rainout helps them.

4 minutes ago, Tony said:

Yes, a GM should be held accountable for moves they make, I didn’t argue that, you dolt. What they aren’t responsible for is performance, that’s always on the player. Kimbrel being dog shit after having one of the best seasons ever as an RP for the Cubs isn’t all on Rick Hahn. Sorry, I put that more on the player than the scout and GM. 

I’ll be here way longer than you, sweetheart. So buckle in. 

Not only have I been a member of this board longer than you, you have no basis at all for your claim you’ll be here longer than me. It’s just more childish BS that you’re known for. You’re right though, I tried to interact with you and you’re still the same guy you’ve always been so I’ve learned my lesson. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Fire 2

2 minutes ago, Backwash07 said:

If this storm comes tomorrow, do you guys think rain out is advantage for either team? 

Another day of rest for Rodon, but who knows about his control or stuff. Believe he will be camped in the first like Cease, but then will have to level out if there's any chance to get 4-5 out of him.