ALDS Game 3 - HOU @ CWS - 7:07pm CDT

Just now, chw42 said:

Bummer is going back out there. Or Tony is having a bullpen phone malfunction again.

Fine with Bummer going back, but someone needs to be ready after 1 reaches, definitely after 2.

You can't start warming up someone at that point, the game could be tied by the time they are ready. The starters and bullpen have been burnt all season when Tony was too late to recognize someone is in trouble. Can't let that happen in the playoffs.

20 minutes ago, T R U said:

My point is we don’t need Hendriks to go 2 innings so far

Alright man. Different strokes. I dont trust Kimbrel at all to keep this game under control, but it looks like he might be in so we will see. 

Hendriks is a horse and has done multiple innings before, I still think he can do 2 today and still be available tomorrow.

1 minute ago, South Side Hit Men said:

Fine with Bummer going back, but someone needs to be ready after 1 reaches, definitely after 2.

You can't start warming up someone at that point, the game could be tied by the time they are ready. The starters and bullpen have been burnt all season when Tony was too late to recognize someone is in trouble. Can't let that happen in the playoffs.

The 2nd hitter up is a lefty, so he will face at least 2 hitters.

Just now, South Sider said:

Alright man. Different strokes. I dont trust Kimbrel at all to keep this game under control, but it looks like he might be in so we will see. 

Hendriks is a horse and has done multiple innings before, I still think he can do 2 today and still be available tomorrow.

Well we will see soon

• Like 1