Game 3 Apology Thread

reiks12

5 minutes ago, reiks12 said:

Some of us called the season over when the Astros went up 5-1. Its time to apologize. Ill start.

Im sorry for saying someone needs to start the Offseason Thread.

I don't think anyone could be blamed for the negativity  but at home the Sox are a different beast.

AL Central in postseason since Indians went up 2-0 on the Yankees in 2017…only to lose three straight=0-16

Chicago White Sox=2-4

And just think of all the extra revenue from another post-season game we can spend on Corey Seager, haha.

PS:  Also hope the poster disappointed with 5-1 deficit stayed in the park for that one.  Leaving early would be like missing the Robin Ventura walkoff back in 1991.

Edited by caulfield12
  • Haha 1

Just now, wegner said:

Dear Leury Garcia......

sorry.jpg

That was so obviously what Leury does I’m not sure how everyone on Earth didn’t see it coming. He screws up fairly often, but isn’t so bad you can’t play him. He goes through bad stretches, but he’s always swinging for the fences, so if he gets the right matchup and right pitch, boom, game changing home run. We have seen it a few times this season. Then Baker gives him a fastball pitcher who is already down 2-0 in the count. It was going to be hard for Leury not to do that. I still can’t believe he did that. 

Just now, Balta1701 said:

That was so obviously what Leury does I’m not sure how everyone on Earth didn’t see it coming. He screws up fairly often, but isn’t so bad you can’t play him. He goes through bad stretches, but he’s always swinging for the fences, so if he gets the right matchup and right pitch, boom, game changing home run. We have seen it a few times this season. Then Baker gives him a fastball pitcher who is already down 2-0 in the count. It was going to be hard for Leury not to do that. I still can’t believe he did that. 

can I steal your avatar? lol

5 minutes ago, joesaiditstrue said:

can I steal your avatar? lol

Absolutely. Does the full file download if you right click on it and save as? The full version was a couple mb and I assumed the page would compress it. If not I will put the full version in tomorrows game thread.

• Fire 1

15 minutes ago, ron883 said:

I owe apologies to nobody. I stayed pretty level headed during the game. If anything, certain people here still owe me apologies for various things. 

You might want to apologize to Parkman because he's definitely not coming back now.

• Haha 2
  • Fire 1

1 minute ago, wegner said:

You might want to apologize to Parkman because he's definitely not coming back now.

We got slaughtered the first 2 games when this topic wasn't mentioned. Once I created the topic, made the poll (which overwhelmingly wanted him unbanned) and kept lobbying for the ban to be lifted, we crushed them. Imagine the score if he was to actually get unbanned. Guaranteed 10+ run victory. 

• Haha 1

Just now, ron883 said:

We got slaughtered the first 2 games when this topic wasn't mentioned. Once I created the topic, made the poll (which overwhelmingly wanted him unbanned) and kept lobbying for the ban to be lifted, we crushed them. Imagine the score if he was to actually get unbanned. Guaranteed 10+ run victory. 

Overwhelming is like 75-25, 80-20 or 90-10...and someone could vote more than once if they really wanted to game the system.