And That's a White Sox Home Playoff Winner !

CaliSoxFanViaSWside

8 minutes ago, joesaiditstrue said:

Astros fans on Reddit saying the Grandal play on the 1B line was a bad call and lost them the game

what? 

The Astros subreddit is one of the dumbest collection of fans in the entire world. I swear, they think they are the true victims of the Astros cheating scandal. 

• Haha 1

We always needed to win one in Houston, why the hell can’t it be the last one? Live to fight another day, can’t wait to find another excuse to leave work early tomorrow and force game 5 in Houston. See y’all at the park tomorrow, can’t fuckin wait. LFG!!!!!

Solid win.  1 down, 2 to go.  

Great to see Bummer back to being Bummer, the guy who we all thought had primo, closer stuff heading into this season.  Tepera was nails, as well.   I live in ATL so obviously not at the game, but the crowd was absolutely ELECTRIC on the screen and through my speakers.  

Short turnaround to tomorrow afternoon....let's do this shit.  Sox in 5.

• Like 1

Just now, Spumoni said:

We always needed to win one in Houston, why the hell can’t it be the last one? Live to fight another day, can’t wait to find another excuse to leave work early tomorrow and force game 5 in Houston. See y’all at the park tomorrow, can’t fuckin wait. LFG!!!!!

Attaboy Spumoni!

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, joesaiditstrue said:

Astros fans on Reddit saying the Grandal play on the 1B line was a bad call and lost them the game

what? 

It probably was. But who cares what they think. They think the Astros did nothing wrong in 17.

Shake my head at the people bitching about Yasmani. OMG he doesn't have a hit, like we don't respect a guy who is crushing the ball? He finally crushed one enough this time that no one could catch it, AND THEN had his AJP moment on the basepaths. EPIC!

Still don't know why he called a first pitch fastball to Tucker from Kopech though. Woof. I said it right away this needs to be offspeed.

Edited by South Sider

Wow, just wow. That was so much fun to be at. After it was 5-1 I wasn't feeling great but when Garcia hit that 3 run bomb I went nuts, I kind of wish I took it all in a little more. Not going to lie after the long 4/5 innings it seemed like the energy was down, everyone put so much energy into those first few innings we were barely hanging on lol. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

22 minutes ago, Buehrle>Wood said:

White Sox reliever Ryan Tepera on the Astros: "They've had a reputation of doing some sketchy stuff over there. We can say it's a little bit of a difference. I think you saw the swings and misses tonight compared to the first two games at Minute Maid."

Love it

Welp, we know tongues will be wagging over at ESPN  over that. Which is nice

1 hour ago, Spumoni said:

Skipped work today…but this one will be at 3:37 a.m. or likely rained out.  Need an early pre-emptive nap in the late afternoon or this evening.

Three long nights out of four counting Sox Game 2, OU/Iowa then tonight again.

Edited by caulfield12

All I know is that I'm drunk and I watched this game at a Chicago bar where they put it on full blast outside and a bunch of White Sox fans retreated with me to the back.  And my friend who is an Angels fan came with me and cheered as loudly for the Sox as I did.  I fucking love this team!!!!!!!!!!!!  GO SOX!!!!!!

5 minutes ago, Colome's Hat said:

All I know is that I'm drunk and I watched this game at a Chicago bar where they put it on full blast outside and a bunch of White Sox fans retreated with me to the back.  And my friend who is an Angels fan came with me and cheered as loudly for the Sox as I did.  I fucking love this team!!!!!!!!!!!!  GO SOX!!!!!!

Can we trade Vaughn, Sheets and Lopez for Ohtani, lol?