ALDS Game 4 - HOU @ CWS - 1:07 pm CDT

Just now, staxxington said:

as long as they make it at night im cool with that! 

I would also prefer that but considering they have to travel to Houston right after I'm not sure they would do that. Really sucks today looks like a no-go, would be nice to ride the momentum to even the series

So glad I’m in the upper deck corners under the roof !

Pretty amazing to me, those seats were way better than I expected. It’s impossible to know if a ball is getting hit in the gap, but I could pick up way more that in outfield, and even behind home has limitations.

• Like 1

I am tired of the tv schedule being the rationale for these game times.  MLBN, FS1 and TBS are not preempting any real programming if these games are moved around and why they cannot have two games on at once in idiotic as well.  They can overlap.

I get FOX, CBS, ABC and maybe even ESPN who have regular programming but not these networks.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SoxBlanco said:

Found out late last night that I will be in attendance today. Gonna try my hardest to bring home a W. 

Get us a win Blanco!  Wish I could be there wish you guys, but unfortunately despite having tickets, being off for the day, and having a wife who works for United there is zero way for me to get there due to the insanity of holiday travel.  The only good news is my flight home from Vegas is so late tonight that I won’t miss any of the game on TV.

• Love 1

• knightni changed the title to ALDS Game 4 - HOU @ CWS - 1:07 pm CDT
  • raBBit unpinned this topic