ALDS Game 4 - HOU @ CWS - 1:07 pm CDT

1 minute ago, South Sider said:

If they postpone this, it better not be another day game. Again, people plan around this shit solely because the Divisional Series has to have their stupid ass schedule. Hard to plan around another day game...

1:07 tomorrow. 

Just now, South Sider said:

If they postpone this, it better not be another day game. Again, people plan around this shit solely because the Divisional Series has to have their stupid ass schedule. Hard to plan around another day game...

Yep took off work today for the game...hard to know about tomorrow.

Knew it would be an afternoon game if postponed if they're going to play Wednesday in Houston.

Good for the bullpen, but I'm concerned about the lose of momentum.

It's the right decision, though.  There's no way they'd get the game in with the weather forecast.

Bummer, I can't go tomorrow. Too many projects at work due; was hard enough to get off Monday on short notice. Now I have the afternoon off with nothing to do.

No one has worse baseball takes than Leila Rahimi.

Los should absolutely get the start if he's feeling good; if you want to have Lynn back him up out of the bullpen, fine, but Carlos has earned this start.

Giolito goes game 5. Lynn shouldn't start another game this series.

Might be nice to get McCullers in Chicago instead of Houston. You were going to have to beat him once regardless.

Edited by Look at Ray Ray Run
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

Bummer, I can't go tomorrow. Too many projects at work due; was hard enough to get off Monday on short notice. Now I have the afternoon off with nothing to do.

No one has worse baseball takes than Leila Rahimi.

Los should absolutely get the start if he's feeling good; if you want to have Lynn back him up out of the bullpen, fine, but Carlos has earned this start.

Giolito goes game 5. Lynn shouldn't start another game this series.

Might be nice to get McCullers in Chicago instead of Houston.

Same, I don’t want to see Lynn against these guys again.

1 minute ago, Sockin said:

Personally really hope they don’t go to McCullers tomorrow. He’s better on the road than home. 

Yeah, I'd much rather face their best pitcher in the park that we have the best record in baseball in. Sox offense is different at home. Last thing we should want is to face McCullers on the road again imo.

• Like 3

Just now, Balta1701 said:

Here's a big Q for you - do the White Sox start Lynn tomorrow?

I feel like Rodon has deserved at least one start in the playoffs. We really owe it to ourselves to see what he's got, cause the rest of the staff certainly hasn't had it. I still think you go with him with Lynn as the backup. 

• knightni changed the title to ALDS Game 4 - HOU @ CWS - 1:07 pm CDT
  • raBBit unpinned this topic