ALDS Game 4 - HOU @ CWS - 1:07 pm CDT

3 minutes ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

Yeah, I'd much rather face their best pitcher in the park that we have the best record in baseball in. Sox offense is different at home. Last thing we should want is to face McCullers on the road again imo.

Yep. Maybe scratch out a win tomorrow and face the lefty game 5.

1 minute ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

Let's GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

If Carlos is throwing 93-95 in the first inning tomorrow it'll be time to get really f'ing hype.

Note to self...I'm going to be very careful about getting too excited about velocity in the 1st inning tomorrow....see Game 3

Just now, wegner said:

Note to self...I'm going to be very careful about getting too excited about velocity in the 1st inning tomorrow....see Game 3

Yeah, but Carlos is different than Cease. With Cease, the velocity isn't necessarily an indicator of his stuff as his stuff is always good. With Carlos, velocity means the arm is back and if the arm is back and not fatigued he's a different animal.

Just now, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

Yeah, but Carlos is different than Cease. With Cease, the velocity isn't necessarily an indicator of his stuff as his stuff is always good. With Carlos, velocity means the arm is back and if the arm is back and not fatigued he's a different animal.

OK Boomer

• Haha 1
  • Fire 1

1 minute ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

Houston writers have indicated it'll be McCullers.

We were going to have to face him to advance, so better for us if it is at home.  If we can win game 4 under that scenario, I feel alot better about game 5.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Just now, TheTruth05 said:

Just have a feeling Dusty is also gonna push back his starter. I really would like McCullers to start tho, he's their best and having him pitch at the rate is much better for the Sox

Not using McCullers in game 4 is probably smart if they're looking forward to the ALCS. Cause if he goes tomorrow, he can't pitch until game 3 of the ALCS at the earliest unless he goes on short rest. If he starts game 5, he also won't be able to pitch until game 3 of the ALCS. But if they somehow win with Urquidy in game 4, McCullers can start game 1 of the ALCS. 

• knightni changed the title to ALDS Game 4 - HOU @ CWS - 1:07 pm CDT
  • raBBit unpinned this topic