ALDS Game 4 - HOU @ CWS - 1:07 pm CDT

1 minute ago, FoxForce2 said:

Tampa Bay screwed up in letting Morton go. He wanted to stay with them and was willing to edge his contact perks and angles to make deal work. As often as TB front office gets things right - on this one they blew it.

Relied on way too many subpar pitchers this year 

14 minutes ago, fathom said:

Relied on way too many subpar pitchers this year 

Combine high #1-#2 starter like Morton and a real ACE like Glasnow and you've really got something. Obviously, you can't see Glasnow going down, but if they'd had a Morton they could have at least mitigated the long season drop off in starter quality.

6 minutes ago, Unknown said:

I'd pitch Lynn tomorrow on normal rest. Going with an injured Rodon is a dumb move. 

Injured pitcher last threw 5 innings of 1 hit shutout baseball. Other option gave up 87 runs in 1 inning against the team your advocating him to face.

👍

9 hours ago, ChiSox59 said:

If Rodon can only go a couple innings, its pretty much necessary. I'd prefer Lynn over Reylo.  If pen needs to eat 5-7 innings, Lance is going to be needed.

Hopefully TLR's comments that he was "in pen" last night is indication that a potential game 5 is Giolito's for sure.  With TLR, I don't take what appears to be common sense thinking for granted. 

No way am I pitching Rey Lo tomorrow unless they are up big or you are looking for an inning early. I am going Rodon to Lynn and than turning it to Bummer Tepera Kopech Crochet Hendricks in no particular order. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Chisoxfn said:

No way am I pitching Rey Lo tomorrow unless they are up big or you are looking for an inning early. I am going Rodon to Lynn and than turning it to Bummer Tepera Kopech Crochet Hendricks in no particular order. 

Rodon is going to shut them down for 5+

4 minutes ago, South Side Hit Men said:

Giants are one win away from advancing. They are not to be underestimated.

No  team should be underestimated, not even the Pirates.  But that said I hope SF wins because if the Sox advance I would rather play them than LAD.  Similarly I would rather the Sox play BOS over NYY, BOS over TB, and ATL over MIL.  So far so good.

• knightni changed the title to ALDS Game 4 - HOU @ CWS - 1:07 pm CDT
  • raBBit unpinned this topic