ALDS Game 4 - HOU @ CWS - 1:07 pm CDT

5 minutes ago, kwill said:

Anybody have a hard time sleeping last night? 

I don't know if it was excitement or nervousness. 

Yes, woke up for a few hours in the middle of the night.  It was all nervousness for me. Hate to bring bad vibes to the thread but I've just had a terrible feeling all day. Prove me wrong, sox!

2 minutes ago, KrankinSox said:

Yes, woke up for a few hours in the middle of the night.  It was all nervousness for me. Hate to bring bad vibes to the thread but I've just had a terrible feeling all day. 

This is not the way.

• Haha 1

Chris Russo on MLB network predicts an Astros win based on Teperas cheating accusation will stir them up. Adds a new level of hope and satisfaction of a White Sox victory. Love to watch him eat crow on his show tomorrow. GO WHITE SOX DEMOLISH THE ASTROS

4 minutes ago, Melton1972 said:

Chris Russo on MLB network predicts an Astros win based on Teperas cheating accusation will stir them up. Adds a new level of hope and satisfaction of a White Sox victory. Love to watch him eat crow on his show tomorrow. GO WHITE SOX DEMOLISH THE ASTROS

I have stayed away from all social media and news outlets during this series and I am much happier for it.

20 minutes ago, kwill said:

Not really...

Would I be a bit sad if the Sox get eliminated, well yeah but I'd get over it pretty quickly. Couple of years ago one of my sons got really sick, doctors even thought he might not pull through, that was easily the roughest part of my life, my boy is 100% healthy now but going through that experience has made have a whole new perspective. When I was younger, for example if the Bears lost that Sunday, I would be bummed out the rest of the day,  my then gf and now my wife told me I was no fun to be around with after a Bears loss, lol. Going through what I went through made me realize what's really important in real life, sure I want my Sox to beat HOU and heck why not go all the way but if it doesn't happen, honestly, it won't affect me that much at the end of the day.

Go Sox!

Edited by MexSoxFan#1
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, kwill said:

I haven't had any nerves this whole series bc I didn't expect much lol, 2005 my nerves were absolutely zapped though

30 minutes ago, joesaiditstrue said:

will Sheets finally get a clue and expect every pitch to be on the upper part of the outside corner? they've pitched him there almost exclusively and he still acts surprised

I'd like to think he's watched film and will be ready today.  All these guys, on both teams, should have a pretty damn good idea how the opponents are attacking them by this point in the season and series.

15 minutes ago, Melton1972 said:

so if Tepera didn't make those comments they weren't going to give their max effort...got it

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Fire 1

• raBBit unpinned this topic