ALDS Game 4 - HOU @ CWS - 1:07 pm CDT

There's plenty of blame to go around obviously but the starting pitching has failed us first and foremost, how the hell are the Giants shutting out a high powered offense like the Dodgers with relative no name guys? We supposedly had one of the best starting pitching rotations in MLB but they all failed to even give us 5 quality innings. You can3get far with your starters not stepping up. Great pitching beats great offenses, always has, always will. For whatever reason, our starters have just not delivered when they had to.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BigHurt3515 said:

No double play and we probably score at least one that inning and McCullers is over 80 pitches

It was unfortunate that Grandal was the runner making a hit and run less likely.  But the Abreu DP could have been avoidable by hit and running with Robert at first.  TLR will not hit and run with Abreu or Eloy at bat, and we are stuck with one double play after another.  We need a different manager next season.

Just now, South Sider said:

I'm going full meathead right now. The fact that the Astros feel that they ever needed to cheat blows my mind because they ALREADY DONT SWING AT ANYTHING THAT THEY DONT WANT TO SWING AT.

Fuck these fucking assholes. I hope the Red Sox blow them away if our Sox don't find a  way back. 

The Red Sox and their coach Alex Cora?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Balta1701 said:

I'm gonna stretch back here a bit and go with Youkilis?

My memory must be shit because I remember that guy being awful....he actually is one of my least liked White Sox of all time.

• raBBit unpinned this topic