ALDS Game 4 - HOU @ CWS - 1:07 pm CDT

9 minutes ago, South Side Fireworks Man said:

They didn't run hard for most of the second half of the regular season.  Can't expect them to suddenly be legging out close plays now.

I've noticed that too, these are the playoffs, unless they are hurt there has to be more hustle.

• Like 1

Pretty hard to be a fan of a modern day pitching staff when six full innings out of a Sox starter is a miracle. Maybe next year the starters will be 100 percent healthy and will be able to dominate/extend.

Easy to second guess but Dallas K becoming horrid did not help complete the rebuild. Have mercy on me. I'm dejected right now.

1 minute ago, strx2000 said:

From ground level... Mccullers was pulled with a little blister issue on finger. Something he hasnt dealt with a lot before. Sorry on phone typing

Oh no, not you again....I could give a flying fuck why he was taken out of the game....go away.

• Love 1

1 minute ago, maloney.adam said:

I bet we will see some changes. Don’t know what but maybe on the training staff and one of the coaches on the staff. Hopefully Menechino.

I wouldn't expect anything more than a scapegoat or two.  Will be really surprised by major coaching changes - as desperately needed as they are.

1 minute ago, Squirmin' for Yermin said:

The most beneficial change to this team, would be Larussa stepping down

I'd be OK with that. If Sox don't win it all this year, might as well move on, It's not like he is some young manager needing "time" to get a full feel for the club. Give somebody else a chance (assuming Sox are done after today).

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Tnetennba said:

I wouldn't expect anything more than a scapegoat or two.  Will be really surprised by major coaching changes - as desperately needed as they are.

My guess - they're going to come out talking positively about this season and how much they overcame, and the only things that will change in terms of staff will be from people who want to leave on their own, or that LaRussa decided he wanted gone.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Tnetennba said:

Fireable offenses, if his fate were linked to results in any way.

Kopech was gassed and Crochet is a rookie. I would have gone with veterans. Tepera, Bummer, Kimbreland Hendriks.  Why did we overpay for Kimbrel to pitch only one inning in the playoffs?

• Like 1

• raBBit unpinned this topic