ALDS Game 4 - HOU @ CWS - 1:07 pm CDT

1 minute ago, Balta1701 said:

My guess - they're going to come out talking positively about this season and how much they overcame, and the only things that will change in terms of staff will be from people who want to leave on their own, or that LaRussa decided he wanted gone.

Yup.  Injury and inexperience will be used as the reasoning they came up short and no real change will be made.

Just now, fathom said:

So what do people think they should do about Rodon?  I think you offer him the QO but hard no on long term deal.

If they offer him the QO, he would take it in a heartbeat. Personally...that's way too much money for how questionable his health is.

Just now, fathom said:

So what do people think they should do about Rodon?  I think you offer him the QO but hard no on long term deal.

The starting pitching and Kopech looking like shit this playoff series has me really doubting our starters moving forward. I think we need to offer him the QO just for the depth alone. 

5 minutes ago, Tnetennba said:

I wouldn't expect anything more than a scapegoat or two.  Will be really surprised by major coaching changes - as desperately needed as they are.

They won't sign Tepera because he woke up the Astros by talking about them and pitching his ass off against them.

1 minute ago, fathom said:

That is what I would do.  

I do think we need another elite level SP........I don't trust Kopech to be what we think he should be.

I do think Dylan is going to take another step forward next year.

• raBBit unpinned this topic