ALDS Game 4 - HOU @ CWS - 1:07 pm CDT

1 minute ago, mmmmmbeeer said:

Another ground ball up the middle off Bummer and, as usual, no defender in site. 

How many damn times is this going to happen....do the White Sox need an advance scout to watch their own games?

• Like 1
  • Fire 1

Is it just me or did it look like Luis was coasting that half inning? The single looked potentially catchable with a good break and while he had no chance, he completely dogged the rbi single getting it back in. 

Just now, ChiSox59 said:

Is it just me or did it look like Luis was coasting that half inning? The single looked potentially catchable with a good break and while he had no chance, he completely dogged the rbi single getting it back in. 

He’s been coasting on defense for two months 

• Like 1

Just now, ChiSox59 said:

He looks slow

2 minutes ago, KrankinSox said:

Season's over. Need to get a RF and 2B in the offseason. We will have another shot in October next year.

TBH, unless this team turns into a juggernaut the likes of which we haven't seen in a decade or two, our coaching disadvantage will cost us next October too.

• Haha 1
  • Love 1
  • Fire 2

Just now, Squirmin' for Yermin said:

I'd love to see if we can dump Keuchel.  Save some salary.

Ha good luck with that.  What prospects are we attaching?  Anyone want to send him to the Cubs for a bag balls while throwing Vera or Jose Rodriguez in the deal as the centerpiece and a guy like Thompson as the sweetener?  That's a lot of bad money and only so many teams willing to take it on.  The price would be legit spects.

• raBBit unpinned this topic