ALDS Game 4 - HOU @ CWS - 1:07 pm CDT

I wanna be positive but with JR at the helm I can't I compare the sox to the buffalo bills a few years back when Ralph Wilson was still alive and stepped in on every move and hiring when he was 90 years old. After 3 super bowl runs they missed the playoffs for 20 straight years until finally the pegulas bought the team and hired sean McDermott and Brandon beane to turn around the franchise from play to culture.

3 minutes ago, fathom said:

You played baseball...could you imagine ever teaching a short stop to keep backing up on grounders hit to him and then throw flat footed?

The fact that Tim didn't play baseball until he was 16-17 really comes out sometimes.

I guess it's time to listen to Len and DJ finish out the season on the way home....and if I'm lucky I'll get to hear an exasperated Connor McKnight explain to the callers about how wrong they are about our Hall of Fame Manager.....oh well, remember everyone we will always have Dyersville.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dick Allen said:

The last hit was a ball up the middle and the infield was in. Get real.

Lol, I wonder if people are watching the game at all.  Some must have a message typed out bitching about positioning just waiting for a ground ball to get through the infield lol.

1 minute ago, Chicago White Sox said:

It’s very clear that Ron is to blame for this loss.  If he doesn’t break the gamethread rules, today is a very different day.  If the mods ban him right now, the Sox can still win this thing!

You've got it all wrong. If the mods would have Unbanned Jack Parkman, the Sox win this, quite easily. 

• Haha 1

• raBBit unpinned this topic