ALDS Game 4 - HOU @ CWS - 1:07 pm CDT

Gonna see if this team has any heart at all here in the bottom of the 8th.  If they go down 1-2-3, it's time to really start thinking who should still be on this team next year.  You can't have a whole bunch of guys who just coast like they did this year.  It feels like they have no fight when they are down.  Ricky had these guys with more of a fighting attitude no doubt.

• Fire 1

How about for '22 we invoke a dress code for starters. Caps on straight, shirts buttoned and no jewelry. We lead the league in chains. Maybe hire Gabe Kapler away from Giants to instill a little purpose other than support the local jewelers. More brains and less chains.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

20 minutes ago, KrankinSox said:

I respect your optimism but I just feel sad seeing you go out like this

I’d rather go down being stupidly hopeful than throw in the towel. If I’m rooting for this team - I’m rooting for this team.

GET SOMETHING GOING BOYS!!!!

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, fathom said:

Yeah I’m sure we’ll hear how pitchers don’t like him catching from them again 

Main problem with our catchers is that we can’t throw any runners out.  Our pitchers do not keep runners close either.  In game today, the Astros are running us out of the park.  We need to get an excellent defensive catcher that we can play in key games, key situations and then use Grandal as DH.

1 minute ago, Flash said:

How about for '22 we invoke a dress code for starters. Caps on straight, shirts buttoned and no jewelry. We lead the league in chains. Maybe hire Gabe Kapler away from Giants to instill a little purpose other than support the local jewelers. More brains and less chains.

Make The Sox White Again

• Haha 3
  • Fire 1

Just now, Chicago White Sox said:

No way, he’ll be movable in the offseason and anything is better than nothing.  Also, Hahn isn’t going to admit defeat in that move after the price he paid.

If they pick up his option, I will bet he's here next year.

• raBBit unpinned this topic