ALDS Game 4 - HOU @ CWS - 1:07 pm CDT

2 minutes ago, hankchifan said:

Don’t forget shifting is against the unwritten rules.  It is not 20th century baseball.

If they had the infield in and TA was playing up the middle and they hit it to the typical Ss position, everyone who botched about it before would be bitching about that.

6 minutes ago, reiks12 said:

This is the lifeless, boring, and pathetic offense we have grown accustomed to seeing after the allstar break. Great job!

It's hard to come back consistently when you're down by 5+ runs

1 minute ago, Slewpy said:

You know these Larussa haters are gonna be here forever.  Pitching absolutely sucked.  PERIOD!  I still have no idea how this bullpen was going to go anywhere.  Bring Tony back next year and lets get it done.

Could you pls list the positive contributions that TLR has made this season that would justify him coming back.  We have played .500 baseball sinceASB, didn’t go aggressively for HFA, too many Sunday lineups and Keuchel starts, kind of sucked in the playoffs.   I think we need a change.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Slewpy said:

You know these Larussa haters are gonna be here forever.  Pitching absolutely sucked.  PERIOD!  I still have no idea how this bullpen was going to go anywhere.  Bring Tony back next year and lets get it done.

Get off your trackphone and align our defense.

I hate to say it, but this season was a failure. No growth or development. Traded young assets for rentals that were trash and hurt the future of the club.

Obviously prefer to make playoffs and it was more enjoyable, but the boredom that was the second half to be topped off like this with non-competitive baseball in the few games that counted is rough.

Hahn needs to make a splash this off-season, and have it actually work for once.

Afraid to think if TLR is back it won't really mean a whole lot. He's just a dinosaur.

Edited by Look at Ray Ray Run
  • Like 2

Just now, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

I hate to say it, but this season was a failure. No growth or development. Traded young assets for rentals that were trash and hurt the future of the club.

Obviously prefer to make playoffs and it was more enjoyable, but the boredom that was the second half to be topped off like this with non-competitive baseball in the few games that counted is rough.

Hahn needs to make a splash this off-season, and have it actually work for once.

Hahn needs to be shown the door.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, WhiteSoxFan1993 said:

I've literally never advocated for retaliating, but there's no reason not to do it here. Who cares if Ruiz is suspended the first five games of next season.

I don't want anyone on base. Beat them with your bats next inning !  ( in a violent way to the baseball)

• raBBit unpinned this topic