ALDS Game 4 - HOU @ CWS - 1:07 pm CDT

1 minute ago, fathom said:

Robert and Cease were the bright spots in terms of development.   Crochet and Kopech were wasted years.  Biggest issue going forward is escalating contracts and Keuchel/Kimbrel wasted money 

Yeah, but Cease still has a ways to go to become a top end starter. Robert doing what he did despite losing a lot of his speed was definitely encouraging. This team needs pieces to take it to the next level. I think our lack of playoff experience really showed. Our starters looked amazing for one inning and then once the adrenaline wore off they crapped their pants. At the very least it's an experience for guys like Cease and even Lucas. 

3 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

The entire world could see the holes in this team. That isn't an achievement.  The problem is the holes HE could affect, he didn't.

yeah ok   his pitchers didn't give this team a chance to win PERIOD.

Just now, chw42 said:

Yeah, but Cease still has a ways to go to become a top end starter. Robert doing what he did despite losing a lot of his speed was definitely encouraging. This team needs pieces to take it to the next level. I think our lack of playoff experience really showed. Our starters looked amazing for one inning and then once the adrenaline wore off they crapped their pants. At the very least it's an experience for guys like Cease and even Lucas. 

Sox need Yoan and Eloy to be offensive forces.  

• Like 1

No need to leave because of rush hour traffic, but I wouldn't blame the stands for emptying.

So in retrospect, Tepera insults the Stros and instead of that working, the Stros beat us 10-1. Geez. You open your mouth you need to back it up.

• raBBit unpinned this topic