ALDS Game 4 - HOU @ CWS - 1:07 pm CDT

19 minutes ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

You trust Jerry or Kenny to replace him with someone better? I don't.

The problem is they all need to go and no one in their right mind would want to inherit TLR and be bothered with an ownership group who historically leaves their better teams 2 or 3 players short.

The Reinsdorf Group doesn't give a damn about championships unless they are coincidental with achieving their bottom line goal$.  

Reliance on Hero Ball 3 run homers and Strikeout Kings is not the recipe for success in the post-season.

I thought the fanbase was outstanding.

They deserved better.

Edited by GradMc
  • Like 1

Just now, GradMc said:

Reliance on Hero Ball 3 run homers and Strikeout Kings is not the recipe for success in the post-season.

Actually we need more power. Baseball is 3 run homers now to go with power pitching (for 3 innings at a time).

10 minutes ago, greg775 said:

No need to leave because of rush hour traffic, but I wouldn't blame the stands for emptying.

So in retrospect, Tepera insults the Stros and instead of that working, the Stros beat us 10-1. Geez. You open your mouth you need to back it up.

He's the only one that did.

2 minutes ago, GradMc said:

The problem is they all need to go and no one in their right mind would want to inherit TLR and be bothered with an ownership group who historically leaves their better teams 2 or 3 players short.

The Reinsdorf Group doesn't give a damn about championships unless they are coincidental with achieving their bottom line goal$.  

I thought the fanbase was outstanding. They deserved better.

We had a guy that didn't fit this mold. Traded him for garbage. 

• raBBit unpinned this topic