ALDS Game 4 - HOU @ CWS - 1:07 pm CDT

5 minutes ago, chetkincaid said:

I don’t give AF what people say, Rick Renteria should still be the manager of this team. Hahn was too smart for his own good when he fired Ricky and got big timed by Reinsdorf, who brought his corpse of a friend in. Nothing was the same after that. 

That's why I hate that little b**** Keuchel too. Talked a lot of shit last year and didn't back it up. I wonder what the little pu$$y will say this YEAR

• Fire 1

2 minutes ago, SoxAce said:

Correa was commenting that Rodon was over there pumping his chest after his strikeout in the 1st inning and he knew a fastball was coming at 0-2, with a live crowd,  wanting to pump his chest again.

That's why he mocked it pumping his chest after his double.

Correa is such a b****.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dick Allen said:

Tony said if ownership wants him back and the players want him back, he'll be back. Unless you or I can come up with some funds that might interest JR, he will be back.

::puke::

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Fire 1

2 minutes ago, Dick Allen said:

Tony said if ownership wants him back and the players want him back, he'll be back. Unless you or I can come up with some funds that might interest JR, he will be back.

You’ve been retired 10 years for a reason and came back this year. Why the fuck would you come back.

Just now, manbearpuig said:

Lol angry about that at 10-1 but not at the play of his team?

Also not angry enough to retaliate. He’s a coward who refuses to stand up for his players outside of making a little song and dance on the field

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Buehrle>Wood said:

He said he's back if his players want him back. Don't think players have an issue with him

Of course not, he let's them take it easy instead of pushing them, no hit and runs, no base stealing, station to station baseball if not for the long ball. Why would you want a manager that pushes you hard? You still get paid the same regardless.

Edited by MexSoxFan#1

1 minute ago, JoshPR said:

That's the one Puerto Rican player I can't stand

I'll never not laugh at him telling Joe Kelly "If I hit a home run I'd be running around the bases". Yes Carlos, that is how baseball works.

• Haha 1

• raBBit unpinned this topic