ALDS Game 4 - HOU @ CWS - 1:07 pm CDT

1 minute ago, MexSoxFan#1 said:

This jackass, as if you can't cheat on the road. Cheaters don't get the benefit of the doubt, maybe they're cheating, maybe they're aren't but the y have a track record of doing it, fuck him.

He could have said hey I know people doubt because of issues but hey.. No he got all defensive. I tell you good player but is a little b****

• Like 2

Just now, almagest said:

I’m going to enjoy this rivalry now. We have a postseason nemesis. Let’s get better and sweep them next year.

You know we’re smashing one of them next year for that Buschleauge nonsense.

Also, McCullers left with forearm tightness - not a blister. The troll was full of it.

2 minutes ago, NCsoxfan said:

Is it bad that this series went exactly as I thought? Our pitchers unable to throw strikes and get ahead, and our hitters undisciplined. You could see it coming a mile away.

I had doubts about how we would hit and those doubts were realized for the most part. I did not think all of our starters would totally crap their pants collectively though. At worst I thought we were gonna get swept and at best I thought we could win in 4 if we stole a game in Houston. For 4.5 innings, that looked like it was gonna be possible in game 2. 

5 minutes ago, chw42 said:

I had doubts about how we would hit and those doubts were realized for the most part. I did not think all of our starters would totally crap their pants collectively though. At worst I thought we were gonna get swept and at best I thought we could win in 4 if we stole a game in Houston. For 4.5 innings, that looked like it was gonna be possible in game 2. 

Not one homer from a righty all series

They always say pitching, defense and timely hitting wins championship so maybe they need to get creative with who they sign this offseason and play the right people in certain positions. Moving Grandal to DH may solve an issue there because he’s not really a good defensive catcher but he can draw walks and hit for power when he’s batting. 

Just now, maloney.adam said:

They always say pitching, defense and timely hitting wins championship so maybe they need to get creative with who they sign this offseason and play the right people in certain positions. Moving Grandal to DH may solve an issue there because he’s not really a good defensive catcher but he can draw walks and hit for power when he’s batting. 

We certainly just were reminded that a defense first offensively limited catcher is an option if you’ve got a productive lineup around him.

3 minutes ago, maloney.adam said:

Yeah maybe in a DH/1B/backup C role.

• raBBit unpinned this topic