ALDS Game 4 - HOU @ CWS - 1:07 pm CDT

3 minutes ago, strx2000 said:

Knowledgeable Astros fans who arent bandwagon fans are not pissed. Season ticket holder for 15 years. Im in chicago currently with a group of 10. All love the decision. 4 of them are former scouts.

This is an oxymoron, sir

5 minutes ago, strx2000 said:

You are lucky Chicago is my 3rd favorite city! Or I would take offense to that.

I will say I believe the 2 best teams are playing right now. Rays SP depth is showing. The Red Sox can pitch to save their lives. They got an out of world performance from pivetta yesterday.

Being that you’re not from around these parts, don’t take it to heart - I’m just a complete jackass who usually posts one word responses generally comprised of “poop”.

With that said - go away.

Many appreciate and encourage outside fan base participation here which is great… but we have serious work to do in here which includes voodoo dolls and photographs of canines.

So put up some dog pictures or take your insightful well composed baseball focused insights and put them in a trash can.

Edited by hi8is
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, ron883 said:

This is an oxymoron, sir

I could say the same about the couple sitting next to me last night 7 rows up from home plate.... They were on facebook all game long and even stood and cheered for the wrong team at one point. I guess when playoff baseball has been dormant for 13 years you get excited when you can!

Just now, hi8is said:

Being that you’re not from around these parts, don’t take it to heart - I’m just a complete jackass who usually posts one word responses generally comprised of “poop”.

With that said - go away.

Many appreciate and encourage outside da base participation here which is great… but we have serious work to do in here which includes voodoo dolls and photographs of canines.

So put up some dog pictures or take your insightful well composed baseball focused insights and put them in a trash can.

Best of luck tomorrow! I have enjoyed reading the baseball talk. Good smack talk is fun and light hearted. I will have to stick around throughout playoffs!

Grab a beer on me tomorrow if you are at the park let me know

2 minutes ago, strx2000 said:

I could say the same about the couple sitting next to me last night 7 rows up from home plate.... They were on facebook all game long and even stood and cheered for the wrong team at one point. I guess when playoff baseball has been dormant for 13 years you get excited when you can!

Bang bang bang.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, strx2000 said:

Unban Jack Parkman

34 minutes ago, Balta1701 said:

Because now the White Sox need to beat McCullers and Valdez, rather than Urquidy and McCullers. And Houston's bullpen is stronger with Urquidy in there as well - they got a little depleted last night too.

I’ll take a chance game 5 with the lefty. Scratch out the win tomorrow and anything is possible.

Edited by manbearpuig
  • Fire 2

Aren't you at least supposed to pretend your a Sox fan to post here, instead of coming right out and saying you are an Astro fan lurking?  I mean I have been laying low and screwing with these people for a few years....I'm actually an Expos fan and will pounce on these so called Soxtalkers as soon as my buddy Manfred rightfully brings back a franchise to the city of a hundred steeples.

• Haha 2

The Sox are a team of great competitors. This guy has completely dominated them 3 times this season. They just faced him 5 days ago. Every player in the line up tomorrow should have a damn good plan of attacking him. 

They are going to know that tomorrow there is no room for any error and they have to fight and claw for every possible run. They should be totally locked in. 

You want to be the best you have to beat the best. 

1 minute ago, wegner said:

Aren't you at least supposed to pretend your a Sox fan to post here, instead of coming right out and saying you are an Astro fan lurking?  I mean I have been laying low and screwing with these people for a few years....I'm actually an Expos fan and will pounce on these so called Soxtalkers as soon as my buddy Manfred rightfully brings back a franchise to the city of a hundred steeples.

We have no problem with other fans visiting as long as they don’t come to troll. They know the page won’t give them the biggest red carpet reception when they arrive, but nobody knows their opponent better than us so they can see where we are by being here. So gentle razzing is ok, both ways.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, wegner said:

you'll get 1/2 a season of the Montreal Rays and you'll like it!

11 minutes ago, Harry Chappas said:

Rodon has sooooooo much riding on that game tomorrow. Could be upward of $100M swing if his early season stuff is back. 

I'm telling you...Carlos and the Sox need to get Cane Guy to Mr. Miyagi Rodon's shoulder. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• knightni changed the title to ALDS Game 4 - HOU @ CWS - 1:07 pm CDT
  • raBBit unpinned this topic