ALDS Game 4 - HOU @ CWS - 1:07 pm CDT

31 minutes ago, Dick Allen said:

My point was if he was anywhere near 100%, why would you wait to use him in a game that might not have been played?  Dumb coaching or not, there is no reason to think he is going to be throwing 95-100.

He could be 100% right now and be done 1 batter into the game.  There will always be a higher risk rate on him whenever he takes the mound.

If he was not progressing why not go Lynn at home on normal rest? 

2 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

He's probably got 50 pitches in him, 75 at the absolute top end.  He just hasn't been throwing enough recently to go deep.

Truth. Aside from pining for a White Sox winner - I’m residing in fantasy land of a 17 to 0 score.

12 hours ago, reiks12 said:

McCullers last time he pitched at the Rate (July 16th): 7 IP, 1 ER, 10ks

Notables from that game:

- Goodwin 0-4 with 4ks

- Robert, Jimenez, Grandal not in the lineup

I dont think jimenez scares McCullers. Robert sure. Grandal loves those back foot sliders, not too worried there.

11 hours ago, FoxForce2 said:

Tampa Bay screwed up in letting Morton go. He wanted to stay with them and was willing to edge his contact perks and angles to make deal work. As often as TB front office gets things right - on this one they blew it.

Fun enough Morton wife wanted to come back to Houston both chances they had. But Astros were unwillingly to pay. TB really need to add 2/3 established starters to solidify them.

1 minute ago, strx2000 said:

I dont think jimenez scares McCullers. Robert sure. Grandal loves those back foot sliders, not too worried there.

I hope he doesn't scare McCullers because when he is right, he is one of the best power hitters in baseball. Hang something to him and get him going.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, strx2000 said:

Fun enough Morton wife wanted to come back to Houston both chances they had. But Astros were unwillingly to pay. TB really need to add 2/3 established starters to solidify them.

This isn’t AstrosTalk.com - get out of here with that drivel.

• Fire 1

Just now, strx2000 said:

OK besides your very well thought out 17-0 prediction. What does your head say?

That my disdain for your team could not be higher and your username should be “GullibleAssHoLover”

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, ChiSox59 said:

Can’t wait to kick your pathetic cheating teams ass the next two days. 

Its funny because its true. But also funny because every team use video and communication to relay pitches. EVERYONE. 

Lets talk about the White Sox Home and Road batting splits? Or does that not count? Besides I see major differences unlike the Astros splits away/home.

• raBBit unpinned this topic