ALDS Game 4 - HOU @ CWS - 1:07 pm CDT

Just now, strx2000 said:

Its funny because its true. But also funny because every team use video and communication to relay pitches. EVERYONE. 

Lets talk about the White Sox Home and Road batting splits? Or does that not count? Besides I see major differences unlike the Astros splits away/home.

In Dusty we trusty. It usually doesn't work out well at the end.

1 minute ago, strx2000 said:

Its funny because its true. But also funny because every team use video and communication to relay pitches. EVERYONE. 

Lets talk about the White Sox Home and Road batting splits? Or does that not count? Besides I see major differences unlike the Astros splits away/home.

Again, this isn’t AstrosTalk… go away.

Just now, Dick Allen said:

In Dusty we trusty. It usually doesn't work out well at the end.

I agree Dusty is a cocky, moronic manager. Glad this is his last year. Look for Astros to turn the tire on Jeff Bagwell or circling back to Hinch, he wants out of Det

1 minute ago, strx2000 said:

Dude your team was quite literally caught cheating. Not everyone is/was banging trash cans and using buzzers. Stop making excuses. Your team is a giant asterisk and at the end of its run. 

Now respectfully, GTFOH.

• Like 2
  • Fire 3

Just now, strx2000 said:

I agree Dusty is a cocky, moronic manager. Glad this is his last year. Look for Astros to turn the tire on Jeff Bagwell or circling back to Hinch, he wants out of Det

Bagwell will tell them to put the garbage cans away. Needles are the way to cheat.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, strx2000 said:

Hinch has a good thing going in Detroit, I doubt he would want out anytime soon. He is doing a good job rebuilding his reputation over there. Tigers are 1-2 years away from being a contender. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, reiks12 said:

Hinch has a good thing going in Detroit, I doubt he would want out anytime soon. He is doing a good job rebuilding his reputation over there. Tigers are 1-2 years away from being a contender. 

Disagree.  All 3 of their top pitching prospects have been a disapointment (to a degree). They needed Mize to be a TOR guy, he is looking more like a #3 (as I suspected).  Skubal is looking like a Cease, all the stuff but issues with command.  Manning looks lost.  They could do it, but if all 3 of them remain what they are, they're in trouble.  Apart from Tork and Greene, who else offensively do they even have for the next 5 years?   

1 minute ago, Squirmin' for Yermin said:

Disagree.  All 3 of their top pitching prospects have been a disapointment (to a degree). They needed Mize to be a TOR guy, he is looking more like a #3 (as I suspected).  Skubal is looking like a Cease, all the stuff but issues with command.  Manning looks lost.  They could do it, but if all 3 of them remain what they are, they're in trouble.  Apart from Tork and Greene, who else offensively do they even have for the next 5 years?   

Well I anticipate them being spenders this offseason and they are apparently all in on Correa. I agree their pitching prospects need to start shining for them to succeed however.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Balta1701 said:

Robert in the 3 spot? Well shit.

I've been a huge fan of Luis Robert for years . defense has always been my thing when it comes to baseball, especially center field . all of my life, i have been waiting for a 5 tool center fielder to come to the White Sox, and it appears that my wait is finally over . Robert is a god . a future perennial all star, and after this season is over, everyone will know his name.

• Fire 2

• raBBit unpinned this topic