Jump to content
Chicago White Sox

ALDS Game 4 - HOU @ CWS - 1:07 pm CDT

Recommended Posts

Just now, Dick Allen said:

Every AL Central team has lit Mccullers up this season except the Sox. It's time.

We’re due.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, strx2000 said:

Its funny because its true. But also funny because every team use video and communication to relay pitches. EVERYONE. 

 

Lets talk about the White Sox Home and Road batting splits? Or does that not count? Besides I see major differences unlike the Astros splits away/home.

In Dusty we trusty. It usually doesn't work out well at the end.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, strx2000 said:

Its funny because its true. But also funny because every team use video and communication to relay pitches. EVERYONE. 

 

Lets talk about the White Sox Home and Road batting splits? Or does that not count? Besides I see major differences unlike the Astros splits away/home.

Again, this isn’t AstrosTalk… go away.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Dick Allen said:

In Dusty we trusty. It usually doesn't work out well at the end.

I agree Dusty is a cocky, moronic manager. Glad this is his last year. Look for Astros to turn the tire on Jeff Bagwell or circling back to Hinch, he wants out of Det

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, strx2000 said:

Its funny because its true. But also funny because every team use video and communication to relay pitches. EVERYONE. 

 

Lets talk about the White Sox Home and Road batting splits? Or does that not count? Besides I see major differences unlike the Astros splits away/home.

Dude your team was quite literally caught cheating. Not everyone is/was banging trash cans and using buzzers. Stop making excuses. Your team is a giant asterisk and at the end of its run. 

Now respectfully, GTFOH.

  • Like 2
  • Fire 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, strx2000 said:

I agree Dusty is a cocky, moronic manager. Glad this is his last year. Look for Astros to turn the tire on Jeff Bagwell or circling back to Hinch, he wants out of Det

Bagwell will tell them to put the garbage cans away. Needles are the way to cheat.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, strx2000 said:

I agree Dusty is a cocky, moronic manager. Glad this is his last year. Look for Astros to turn the tire on Jeff Bagwell or circling back to Hinch, he wants out of Det

Blah-blah-blah-25-Transparent.jpg

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fire 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, strx2000 said:

I agree Dusty is a cocky, moronic manager. Glad this is his last year. Look for Astros to turn the tire on Jeff Bagwell or circling back to Hinch, he wants out of Det

Hinch has a good thing going in Detroit, I doubt he would want out anytime soon. He is doing a good job rebuilding his reputation over there. Tigers are 1-2 years away from being a contender. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, strx2000 said:

I agree Dusty is a cocky, moronic manager. Glad this is his last year. Look for Astros to turn the tire on Jeff Bagwell or circling back to Hinch, he wants out of Det

Isn’t it past your bedtime already? 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, reiks12 said:

Hinch has a good thing going in Detroit, I doubt he would want out anytime soon. He is doing a good job rebuilding his reputation over there. Tigers are 1-2 years away from being a contender. 

Disagree.  All 3 of their top pitching prospects have been a disapointment (to a degree). They needed Mize to be a TOR guy, he is looking more like a #3 (as I suspected).  Skubal is looking like a Cease, all the stuff but issues with command.  Manning looks lost.  They could do it, but if all 3 of them remain what they are, they're in trouble.  Apart from Tork and Greene, who else offensively do they even have for the next 5 years?   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Squirmin' for Yermin said:

Disagree.  All 3 of their top pitching prospects have been a disapointment (to a degree). They needed Mize to be a TOR guy, he is looking more like a #3 (as I suspected).  Skubal is looking like a Cease, all the stuff but issues with command.  Manning looks lost.  They could do it, but if all 3 of them remain what they are, they're in trouble.  Apart from Tork and Greene, who else offensively do they even have for the next 5 years?   

Well I anticipate them being spenders this offseason and they are apparently all in on Correa. I agree their pitching prospects need to start shining for them to succeed however.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, BigHurt3515 said:

Just a tip for those going today, go to Gate 5 to get in.

Why

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, staxxington said:

97

Even when he was throwing 99/100 earlier this year, he had a tendency to start off easy to get location and then amped it up. I'm going 92.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I will say the cloudy weather goes well with the blackout. Woulda been a little off if it was sunny and blue skies.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Balta1701 said:

Robert in the 3 spot? Well shit.

I've been a huge fan of Luis Robert for years . defense has always been my thing when it comes to baseball, especially center field . all of my life, i have been waiting for a 5 tool center fielder to come to the White Sox, and it appears that my wait is finally over . Robert is a god . a future perennial all star, and after this season is over, everyone will know his name.

  • Fire 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The odds are now even to win today's game. Earlier today the Sox were slight favorites. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Unknown said:

The odds are now even to win today's game. Earlier today the Sox were slight favorites. 

Uh, okay?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, 3GamesToLove said:

Uh, okay?

He is compelled to share bad news. It's in his nature.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

 

Lynn.  To be honest, I can see him doing fine as a reliever against the Astros.  His issues against them usually come after one time through the order.  I guess Gio if necessary.  I dunno.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Unknown said:

The odds are now even to win today's game. Earlier today the Sox were slight favorites. 

This is not right.  The Sox have been underdogs all along.  I know this makes you happy and all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, southsider2k5 said:

This is not right.  The Sox have been underdogs all along.  I know this makes you happy and all.

Incorrect. Stros were +100 earlier today. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×