ALDS Game 4 - HOU @ CWS - 1:07 pm CDT

Just now, fathom said:

Sox need Yoan and Eloy to be offensive forces.  

Those are the two guys I would trade to retool this team.  looking at this team like the '04 Sox to the '05 in terms of finishing off what needs to be done to get over the hump.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, greg775 said:

No need to leave because of rush hour traffic, but I wouldn't blame the stands for emptying.

So in retrospect, Tepera insults the Stros and instead of that working, the Stros beat us 10-1. Geez. You open your mouth you need to back it up.

Tepera pitched just fine, looks like some of the others need to take notes.

• Like 1

All the Sox can do after this pathetic 3-1 series loss is be good enough to dominate the division next five years and hope to strike lightning in the postseason. Still probably will happen if Sox win division next five years. Wasn't this year.

Just now, Slewpy said:

you are still dreaming.  

Man if you are defending Tony today, I am not the one who is dreaming.  The man had one job.  His team completely failed and shit the bed.  That's on him.  That is quite literally why they fired Ricky after last year.  Believe it or not the manager IS responsible for how their team plays and performs.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, southsider2k5 said:

He didn't give his pitchers a chance with his awful defensive alignments and horrible usage patterns in the playoffs.

We got our dicks kicked in. Everyone is to blame. But leave it to you to single out the one guy you've had an agenda against since day one. 

Sometimes, you just get beat. The Astros are better than the Sox in 2021. We'll be back.

• Like 3

On to the off season.......

Let's get back at it next year.   Thanks for all the banter and fun during the season and playoffs.  Hope we make the improvements needed for next year and become a legit contender.  

GO BEARS!!!! 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, soulfly said:

Those are the two guys I would trade to retool this team.  looking at this team like the '04 Sox to the '05 in terms of finishing off what needs to be done to get over the hump.

lmao at getting anything of value for Moncada, look at his contract.  

• raBBit unpinned this topic