Jump to content
Chicago White Sox

ALDS Game 4 - HOU @ CWS - 1:07 pm CDT

Recommended Posts

19 minutes ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

You trust Jerry or Kenny to replace him with someone better? I don't.

The problem is they all need to go and no one in their right mind would want to inherit TLR and be bothered with an ownership group who historically leaves their better teams 2 or 3 players short.

The Reinsdorf Group doesn't give a damn about championships unless they are coincidental with achieving their bottom line goal$.  

Reliance on Hero Ball 3 run homers and Strikeout Kings is not the recipe for success in the post-season.

I thought the fanbase was outstanding.

They deserved better.

 

 

Edited by GradMc
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Soxfest said:

DJ on radio says this is good experience for the team even losing, wtf they got experience losing last year DJ!

Not sure I agree with DJ. Sox do have some good players, though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, hi8is said:

Most epic comeback of all time. 10 runs in the bottom of the 9th with 2 outs. 😆

You're sick in the head!! 🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, fathom said:

Nope, their pitching stinks

Exactly, they lost Glasnow to TJS and traded Snell and let Morton walk. Thats 3 quality pitchers that were missing on the 2021 playoff roster.

Edited by The Mighty Mite

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, fathom said:

Out of curiosity, how much of the damage was done on fastballs this series

I'd guess alot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, GradMc said:

Reliance on Hero Ball 3 run homers and Strikeout Kings is not the recipe for success in the post-season.

Actually we need more power. Baseball is 3 run homers now to go with power pitching (for 3 innings at a time).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Harry Chappas said:

For the series top 6 players 1 XB hit that's your series.

This is TLR's fault

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, greg775 said:

No need to leave because of rush hour traffic, but I wouldn't blame the stands for emptying.

So in retrospect, Tepera insults the Stros and instead of that working, the Stros beat us 10-1. Geez. You open your mouth you need to back it up.

 

He's the only one that did.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Dick Allen said:

Fitting that Cesar will be the last out this season.

Cesar didn't bring his home run stroke to Chicago.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Soxfest said:

Can we please say goodbye to Kenny Williams also it’s beyond time.

FUCKING PLEASE

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, KrankinSox said:

You're sick in the head!! 🤣

Truth. Thank you very much.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Harry Chappas said:

For the series top 6 players 1 XB hit that's your series.

This is what happens when you do nothing but hit grounders. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, GradMc said:

The problem is they all need to go and no one in their right mind would want to inherit TLR and be bothered with an ownership group who historically leaves their better teams 2 or 3 players short.

The Reinsdorf Group doesn't give a damn about championships unless they are coincidental with achieving their bottom line goal$.  

Reliance on Hero Ball 3 run homers and Strikeout Kings is not the recipe for success in the post-season.

I thought the fanbase was outstanding. They deserved better.

 

 

We had a guy that didn't fit this mold. Traded him for garbage. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ron883 said:

This is TLR's fault

yeah he probably should have changed the order or something.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dick Allen said:

Fitting that Cesar will be the last out this season.

Don’t let him in the clubhouse 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Alright boys the season was fun, even if it ended like shit. I'm off to Maui tomorrow. At least I can enjoy Hawaii without thinking about the Sox constantly. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Slewpy said:

yeah he probably should have changed the order or something.

If he would have told the guys that the goal is to score runs, we win the series. Massive blunder by TLR. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Slewpy said:

yeah he probably should have changed the order or something.

Dude can I have what your smoking?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×