ALDS Game 4 - HOU @ CWS - 1:07 pm CDT

5 minutes ago, Slewpy said:

The team coasted to a very convincing Central crown.  Yes he is responsible.  This roster was not ready to make the kind of run we all wished we would see.  Just seeing that previous post of a pitching staff with an era over 8 tells me everything I need to know.

I forget, whose fault was the coasting?

1 minute ago, chw42 said:

Alright boys the season was fun, even if it ended like shit. I'm off to Maui tomorrow. At least I can enjoy Hawaii without thinking about the Sox constantly. 

Enjoy be safe have a nice flight

• Thanks 1

Sox are back to sucking in the playoffs when we get in. In 05 the Sox won almost every game. Now we stink in the postseason. The core players need to improve, get their home run upper cut strokes refined and management needs to fix the pitching and add some power in RF.

1 minute ago, South Side Fireworks Man said:

They need to go big at 2B, RF, a couple of Starting Pitchers, a Catcher, and rebuild the bullpen.  They won't.

Nope they will bargain bin hunters if that... Cause jr said we need to get creative

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, chw42 said:

I honestly think they don't want other teams or the media to bring that up. It's a distraction. 

Like Adam W and AJ said, as long as this core keeps making the playoffs, people will always bring it up...I don't know if they're cheating or not but we can't give them the benefit of the doubt, that's for sure 

Edited by MexSoxFan#1

• raBBit unpinned this topic