ALDS Game 4 - HOU @ CWS - 1:07 pm CDT

2 minutes ago, ron883 said:

No one player saves this season. If you think he wouldn't be a good piece for the future, I don't even. 

He’s a player that was under team control. He is also a player that appears to be a slap hitter. It will suck to see him with the Cubs going forward but unless he gets better I don’t think he will be an All Star. Certainly not franchise breaking.

6 minutes ago, South Side Fireworks Man said:

They need to go big at 2B, RF, a couple of Starting Pitchers, a Catcher, and rebuild the bullpen.  They won't.

Edit:  And they need a Manager.

They may have dodged a bullet with not bringing back McCann this year. They definitely need a defensive catcher, at least one starting pitcher if not two, adding more arms to the pen and an actual second baseman and right fielder. I’m not sure if they can meet those needs but if they want to win a World Series that is what is needed.

• Like 1

Just now, SoxAce said:

For anyone who missed it.

The Astros cheated in 17 at home and had a better OPS on the road. That argument is bullshit. Them trying to turn it back on the Sox is also bullshit. We weren't the ones cheating as recently as 2 years ago. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, SoxAce said:

For anyone who missed it.

This jackass, as if you can't cheat on the road. Cheaters don't get the benefit of the doubt, maybe they're cheating, maybe they're aren't but the y have a track record of doing it, fuck him.

• raBBit unpinned this topic