Parking vas Uber

SoxSteve

Question for the board did anyone go to the game last night and if so how was parking? I’ve been to a few games this year and parking was brutal a few times. Wha time do recommend getting there and if not driving how difficult is it to get an Uber after the game? Thanks much appreciated 

1 minute ago, SoxSteve said:

Question for the board did anyone go to the game last night and if so how was parking? I’ve been to a few games this year and parking was brutal a few times. Wha time do recommend getting there and if not driving how difficult is it to get an Uber after the game? Thanks much appreciated 

I think parking is prepaid this year. Fortunately, I live right next to a Metra station and it stops at 35th street. 

Get there REALLY early.  I bought A/B/C lot parking.  I got to the park at 4:05, lots technically opened at 4.  By the time I got through traffic, B was already full, and A was about 1/3 full with a really long line to get in it.  if you don't get there early, you will be in the boonies.

Overall, much, much better experience at least parking. It sped things up so much more. But yeah we were very surprised that two lots were full.

I would be surprised if it's as bad tomorrow, easier to tailgate on a sunday then 10 am on a tuesday.