Sox fans were amazing last night!

brijames1957

I wanted to be there so badly last night but my health issue just doesn't let me get to games easily anymore. But watching it from home I was so proud of the Sox fans who showed up loud and proud!

We have always been the underdogs and get such an unfair bad rap from other fan bases. But the truth is Sox fans are just as loyal as any fan base in MLB. And last night the whole country saw that first hand. The park sounded electric. 

I just knew this team had too much heart to get swept. And I'm thrilled the faithful Sox fans get at least one more home playoff game to experience.

• Like 5
  • Love 5

Just now, Buehrle>Wood said:

Despite the biggest crowd of the season, the concessions had the shortest line of the seasons since no one moved from their seats.

Yeah in summer half the outfield you can see on the concourse. Mid inning we kept mentioning how crazy it was that it was Empty on the OF concourse.

Was nice finally having all the vendors open, too.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, bmags said:

Yeah in summer half the outfield you can see on the concourse. Mid inning we kept mentioning how crazy it was that it was Empty on the OF concourse.

Was nice finally having all the vendors open, too.

do they have all of the usual vendors going around, or just beer? 

A lot of fun. We stood/sat by two guys who decided to boo multiple players/coaches when they announced everyone, don't be that person. If you don't like a player or a coach just don't cheer. Yes I understand Kimbrel has been bad or Garcia has had his ups and downs but booing them is low class IMO

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

21 minutes ago, BigHurt3515 said:

A lot of fun. We stood/sat by two guys who decided to boo multiple players/coaches when they announced everyone, don't be that person. If you don't like a player or a coach just don't cheer. Yes I understand Kimbrel has been bad or Garcia has had his ups and downs but booing them is low class IMO

Just log in here and boo. Lol

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, BigHurt3515 said:

100% agreement.

58 minutes ago, BigHurt3515 said:

Did they do the hometown hero yesterday?  

4 hours ago, BigHurt3515 said:

Lmao me and my brother definitely booed kimbrel and la russa 

Fuck whoever booed Leury though 

Last night was incredible

• Fire 1

The Bears winning got the lather going.

The crowd was mostly 30-60 year old men that hate the Astros and love beer and White Sox baseball.

Na Na Na Goodbye was amazing in a chilling kind of way as I have heard that played when the Sox were down 7-2 in the 7th and 2,500 were in the crowd, Sunday was what that song was for and wow was it loud and in sync. 

Fuck Altuve never got old. 

15 hours ago, mmmmmbeeer said:

No doubt I'm biased, but that crowd blew every other crowd in this year's playoffs away.  Boston's fans are fantastic but they don't keep at it non-stop like our fans did last night.  Wainwright seemed to be in awe of the atmosphere, which speaks volumes.

Uh, yeah, Wainwright being in St Louis his whole career, he knows good crowds. 

It's true when you havent had something for a while, you definitely savor every moment when you get it back. Sox fans did that the other night. Absence makes the heart grow fonder ❤️

15 hours ago, BigHurt3515 said:

“It’s America, they can chant, ‘Fire La Russa,’ if they wanted to, right?” White Sox manager Tony La Russa said. “I have no problem as long as they show up.”

Even Tony is inviting the boos lol

12 hours ago, hi8is said:

I want to rewatch that whole game.

You can on the mlb app. Just go to Games at the top , then go to the schedule and put it back to Oct. 10 , click on the game and you will see condensed game and recap. Under those are "video" where it says FS1. That's the one to click.